Samus.. Anyone?

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Well I raped everybody in ssbm with samus :cool:
but I haven't heard anything good about him and was wondering who else uses Samus as a main.. not much really changed to Samus except the zero suit..
any tips with the zero suit samus?

i was seriously considering maining with ZSS, but she just doesn't seem to have enough power.

she's got good speed and a (very) far reach, but she makes it difficult to get a k.o.

Yeah i did im just use to saying samus as "him" because in ssbm i always thought samus was a guy LOL

I use to main Samus in Brawl, but after playing as ZSS, it makes it tough to play as her. I'm in the same boat as AoWFraggit...

True.... but she doesnt seem THAT bad... and i mean if your playing in a no items tournament that means no smash ball.. therefore that means Samus will not turn into ZSS =)

Keep in mind, you can start the game AS ZSS by holding the R button (assuming you're using classic or GC) when you select her till the map is chosen. I actually quite like her and I may choose her as one of my mains. Her range is incredibly good, she is fast, her side B move is pretty powerful, and her weapon looks cool. Dominatrix biatch ^^

i actually have zss as one of my mains but i hate samus so i cant use her final smash so thats a dissapointment
i wish she was a seprate character =/

Samus is pretty good, but I can't use ZSS. Not only are her moves pretty bad IMO, but I get...distracted when she is ZSS so I lose :lol:

Distracted? please dont tell me that you are even 0.00001% attracted by samus... LOLLL anyways her moves are pretty bad... its true i cant use ZSS only samus is ownageee

I like Samus, I suppose you could say she is one of my mains. But I definitely agree, I was so disappointed when I realized she becomes ZSS when you use the smash ball. That was a really bad decision on their part.

samus is still pretty much the same... bombs got nerfed though. her d air is easier to connect though... other than that shes still the same old samus

Back