School Daze

wiiwillstand

A Previous Member
Feb 3, 2007
Amherstburg, Ont. Canada
Wii Online Code
8273-4042-4006-4041
So there I was, sitting in science class, when I realized how much school sucks! We go there day after day, learning things that half of us won't use in the future! Sure there's some things we need to know, but not all of it! That's why university/college is way better, you only do thing that you need! But that day will come, until then, I just have to wait in hiding, until the "opportune moment" :ihih: . For those of you who don't know what I mean, you will........................... you will...

wiiwillstand said:
So there I was, sitting in science class, when I realized how much school sucks! We go there day after day, learning things that half of us won't use in the future! Sure there's some things we need to know, but not all of it! That's why university/college is way better, you only do thing that you need! But that day will come, until then, I just have to wait in hiding, until the "opportune moment" :ihih: . For those of you who don't know what I mean, you will........................... you will...

Dunno what you've been told about college, but you have to study tons of crap you don't need. English for CompSci majors, etc.

</dropout angst>

wiiwillstand said:

school is far from useless. i used to think the same thing. "how the hell is sequential math going to help me in police work?!?!?!" or "I DONT NEED TO DO FRIGGEN PERIODIC TABLE BS FOR BEING A COP!!!"

youd seriously be suprised! and college? its not all that its cracked up to be. there are still manditory classes or "prerequisits" that EVERYONE has to take unless you took AP classes in HS. so youre gunna be in english, social studies, math, ect regardless of youre major

:sick: atleast i can offically say "NO MORE TEACHERS NO MORE BOOKS NO MORE TEACHERS DIRTY LOOKS!!!!" because i am FINISHED with it!:ciappa:

You do need basic math skills and you do need basic English skills. You need higher level math and English for college. This is why there are college prep classes and then... well... just, I guess, remedial classes. History is important so you at least some understanding of the world. No, you don't need ALL of it, but you do use it, whether you realize it or not. While college may be better, you're still required to take GEs. You HAVE to take English 101 where I go and you must take an Intro to Bio class. You must take a math class and you must take a history class. I don't mind the English and I love math. I hate bio and I'm not all that crazy about History.

kissoff182 said:
You do need basic math skills and you do need basic English skills. You need higher level math and English for college. This is why there are college prep classes and then... well... just, I guess, remedial classes. History is important so you at least some understanding of the world. No, you don't need ALL of it, but you do use it, whether you realize it or not. While college may be better, you're still required to take GEs. You HAVE to take English 101 where I go and you must take an Intro to Bio class. You must take a math class and you must take a history class. I don't mind the English and I love math. I hate bio and I'm not all that crazy about History.

didnt i just say that?:tard:

kissoff182 said:
I was probably typing it as you were posting it. =P

DONT CONFUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!:cryin:

thats why i was like am i rereading what i wrote?????:lol:

College ain't that good. Okay so the lecturers don't treat you like little kids but like.. you still have to do some pretty pointless stuff. Photography = make a journal...what photographers make journals? How would making a journal writing about other photographers make us better photographers?

Yes, I'm pretty pissed off at my photography department at the moment, their screwing everything up.. I could do a better job at running the thing.

I hated School, seriously i absolutely hated it. From Infants (nursery) right through to Uni... It wasn't that i was a poor learner i did very well - i just hated the whole environment, deadlines all that crap.

My overall attendance was absolutely shocking, i used to skip so many classes.

Wow, nice role modling. I know what to do in high school next year.

Yeah I HATE Social Studies, it's taught so we don't repeat history, it's not like I can repeat history when I'm a kid.

Nintendocam said:
Coming from a guy with a homestarrunner avatar...
coming from a guy with a Mario humping peach avatar. Got a problem with Homestar? And judging by your previous post your not even in high school yet.

Last edited:
asdfnick said:
coming from a guy with a Mario humping peach avatar. Got a problem with Homestar? And judging by your previous post your not even in high school yet.

whats wrong with homestar runner?!?! all college kids love it.....never met anyone younger who knew what it was or understood it :tard:

and youre right asdfnick, hes probably in JRHS....my guess 7th grade?:rolleyes: theyll never learn

The_Loose_Cannon said:
whats wrong with homestar runner?!?! all college kids love it.....never met anyone younger who knew what it was or understood it :tard:

and youre right asdfnick, hes probably in JRHS....my guess 7th grade?:rolleyes: theyll never learn

TROGDOR!!!! BURNINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE! BURNINATING THE PEASANTS!!!!

Back