School Daze

PotatoWedgie said:
TROGDOR!!!! BURNINATING THE COUNTRYSIDE! BURNINATING THE PEASANTS!!!!
[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=iPvK8Ymvo9c[/MEDIA]

^^LOL YEAA. I have the podcast love to watch it on my iPod. I have a thing of me trying to kill trogdor. His arms dont move though. :(
wiiattack.gif
But my school is a fricken blast. Because our grade is like the worst ever. But it's so much fuuuunnn. until we have to run or stay in at lunch :(. But I dont do anything wrong and I have to suffer :(.

Meh
Liked primary
Scoundary was annoying with all the class rooms
Collage went there for a few weeks

But stick at it better grades mean a higher payed job

Was hopein this was about the game School daze

Last edited:
Uh, the classes in college are much better than the classes in high school. For writing assignments, you're given topics to write about, but they're so broad that it's easy to find something you're interested in proving. The way math is taught is way better.

As for required courses, at my school, there are a few types of classes that you may not want to take (Like everyone must take the same biology class, the same English class, and almost the same history class), but for your GEs there are TONS of classes to choose from. For instance, in the Math GE category, there is a class that revolves around math all around the world. There is also a class that revolves around math in art. In the physical science category, you can take a class on natural disasters or dinosaurs or the physics of music. Sure, these classes are not at every college, but you're bound to find a class you'll enjoy in each GE category no matter what school you go to.

Then there are people who would rather be learning from a book than learning from a teacher, and I guess that's fine too. I personally love school, especially now that I'm a junior and pretty much done with GEs. I look forward to going back to school at the end of my breaks. I'm going to miss it when I graduate and have to start working. I wish you could get paid to go to school.

Up until sixth form I never really liked school much. I suppose it was because I was studying a bunch of subjects I never cared about. For example, everyone in Wales has to study Welsh up to GCSE, but I didn't see the point in it since everyone in Wales can speak English anyway, and I've never used it since I finished. Art and music were a waste of time for me because I have almost no creativity at all, and I dropped the Design Technology subjects at the first chance I could.

Sixth form I preferred though, because you can narrow it down to the subjects you're actually interested in. Saying that, I ended up dropping out of Computing. :lol: I completed A-levels in Maths, Physics and Chemistry (three subjects I did like) and now I'm doing Physics at university. It's great, although I prefer some fields of physics to others. Uni is much better than school, in my opinion.

Meh I was the old bbc mirco computers at my old schools (whoa Pre windows)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
school is far from useless. i used to think the same thing. "how the hell is sequential math going to help me in police work?!?!?!" or "I DONT NEED TO DO FRIGGEN PERIODIC TABLE BS FOR BEING A COP!!!"

youd seriously be suprised! and college? its not all that its cracked up to be. there are still manditory classes or "prerequisits" that EVERYONE has to take unless you took AP classes in HS. so youre gunna be in english, social studies, math, ect regardless of youre major

:sick: atleast i can offically say "NO MORE TEACHERS NO MORE BOOKS NO MORE TEACHERS DIRTY LOOKS!!!!" because i am FINISHED with it!:ciappa:
dont listen to her shes a cop!
and i feel the same way you do, even if we really wont use the stuff in college, we still do it because its required for what we want to do

whats wrong with homestar runner?!?! all college kids love it.....never met anyone younger who knew what it was or understood it
'

wha!??!?! whats there to understand? is the show backed up on drugs or something that kids dont see???

Last edited:
Sovieto said:
wha!??!?! whats there to understand? is the show backed up on drugs or something that kids dont see???

Some of the humor's more obscure. For example, when everything's screwing up because Strong Bad got his computer infected with several hundred viruses (oh no, Flagrant Error!), and Bubs took a shotgun to it. Far more force than necessary. I wouldn't have caught that at all when I was a kid.

It's like when I first played Earthbound when I was 7 years old. I found a hamburger in the trashcan next to the Onett drugstore and ate it, and it simply didn't occur to me that I just ate a hamburger I found in a trashcan. Years later I played it and realized just how crazy (and freaking awesome) that game is.

Another example: fighting piles of puke that are unbelievably tough to kill (also in Earthbound).

PotatoWedgie said:
Some of the humor's more obscure. For example, when everything's screwing up because Strong Bad got his computer infected with several hundred viruses (oh no, Flagrant Error!), and Bubs took a shotgun to it. Far more force than necessary. I wouldn't have caught that at all when I was a kid.

It's like when I first played Earthbound when I was 7 years old. I found a hamburger in the trashcan next to the Onett drugstore and ate it, and it simply didn't occur to me that I just ate a hamburger I found in a trashcan. Years later I played it and realized just how crazy (and freaking awesome) that game is.

Another example: fighting piles of puke that are unbelievably tough to kill (also in Earthbound).
oh well thats just funny stuff =/
its pretty ironic becuase i just watched that virus episode after replying (sparked my interest after reading about it and then Virus seemed cool so yah)
but i think the whole thing behind it was like VIRUS, as in zombies, as in you use shotguns, but i could be wrong, but yah i still dont find that :crazy:

i am sometimes bored with school but i got to remember it is vital afterall ive got a job wating for me.

Sovieto said:
dont listen to her shes a cop!

youre lucky i like you otherwise i would of kicked your ass for saying that!:devil:

;)

asdfnick said:
lol my school used apple 2s
They upgraded about a year before I left
WHAT HAPPEND TO HE OLD COMPUTERS

Back