"Sensor" Bar Doesnt Really Sence At All

what help would a wireless sensor bar do? the thing has like a 30 foot wire and it only needs to sit above or below your tv.

having a wireless (batteries!) means you'll have a bigger bar too?
if you can't set the tiny bar that came with the wii for your projector tv, then no wireless big ass clunker is going to fix your problem.

You could make one for a dollar, provided you already have some spare AA cells.............

Here's a link I posted somewhere yesterday:

"Proof that the sensor bar is a very very simple affair - it only draws power from the Wii - that's it..........

This guy's made one out of 4 LED's, a bit of perf board and 4 x AA cells!

Seems to work perfectly............"

Wii Sensor Bar issues? Make one yourself - Nintendo Wii News - QJ.NET

vagrant said:
And? We already know that a third party company is working on a wireless one.

Your people-skills need revamping. Someone should sit down with you sometime.

Tobuscus said:
Your people-skills need revamping. Someone should sit down with you sometime.

I'm glad your one post on these forums was a post directed at me that makes no sense whatsoever. You make baby jesus cry.

to be honest I would prefere the official nintendo sensor bar plugged in rather than some crappy home made hunk of junk that does the same thing --- without wires?! Thought the point of getting rid of wires is that they are unsightly. home made sensor bars look worse.

...good for projectors though....

i can see the bennifits of projectors, and if your worried about batteries, depending on the power required for the IR transmitters (which are just LEDs), which shouldnt be much anyways, 2 9v should last you quite a while depending on the resistors you use!

Back