Should I get a DS Lite?

Should you get a DS lite? well my friend thats all up to u and your money situation i have the origanal then dont but if u want the ds hard ware spend da money on the new one plus there is the internet browser coming out for the ds lite!

Amazon.com doesn't ship to Latvia... thats friggin pathetic.
That was the cheapest place where to get the DS Lite :D
from Amazon.co.uk it's a hell lot expensive.

i belive backordered means they have had more orders then stock and waiting for more stock. u should get one off ebay (just make sure 100% positive feedback and ship worldwide)

tomqman said:
i belive backordered means they have had more orders then stock and waiting for more stock. u should get one off ebay (just make sure 100% positive feedback and ship worldwide)
yeah i found this one http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=300082239722&rd=1&rd=1
but that guy doesn't want me to pay through paypal so i don't think thats safe.
hes saying something about that he is so far from Latvia and may be lost in the mail and crap... but i bought my extra wiimote + nunchuck on ebay and it was sent from Honk Kong...

what back order means is that the item is not in stock and that u can buy this item and when they recive more it will ship to were very it will ship

Back