Should i get a PS3 or 360...im still contimplating on which i should get!!

Dkw0101 said:
ummm lets see, a game heavy in story and going to other consoles skipping the first 2 parts? i think it would be a ps3 exclusive because of again, the story.

Games do things like that all of the time. The most recent would be Monster Hunter. Monster Hunter 1 and 2 were on PS2 and Monster Hunter 3 is coming to Wii exclusively. So, a valid point, but there are a lot of exceptions.

@Cyan- Gears of War will be a trilogy. (Like Halo) (Like my quote says) (Not the Halo part, the Trilogy Part)

Last edited:
nic7 said:
Games do things like that all of the time. The most recent would be Monster Hunter. Monster Hunter 1 and 2 were on PS2 and Monster Hunter 3 is coming to Wii exclusively. So, a valid point, but there are a lot of exceptions.

@Cyan- Gears of War will be a trilogy. (Like Halo)
Yea...maybe they might have "The All Powerful Boss...Brumack" on G.O.W.2!

to the user up top that said the 360 only has halo that was a big lie.
If you look at the console sales the PS3 is lagging in every way possible. It is becoming this generations gamecube. Although i think it will catch up soon, as of right now the xbox 360 has the best games of any platform. Just look at the average review score on any website. I do hope it catches up though, because more competition equals higher quality games.

Ummm were reffering to me...cause if you were!!!

You should have read the dam topic before accusing me of writing that...."A Developer Wrote That"....But i dont blame...your new, and only have one post.

It happens!

to finish my last post the xbox has out right now everything the ps3 does and then some. And, next year the 360 will release
Too Human
Fable 2
Halo Wars
Huxely
Tom Clancy Endwar
Devil May Cry 4
Residen Evil 5
lost oddessy
turok
im probably forgetting a few and also
the multi platform games
and it would be dumb if epic didnt follow up with a
Gears of war 2
mass effect 2 has been confirmed.
theres a halo title in the works by the director of the lotr
yes the ps3 has a great lineup as well. but dont put one system down without knowing facts

CyanRussel said:
Ummm were reffering to me...cause if you were!!!

You should have read the dam topic before accusing me of writing that...."A Developer Wrote That"....But i dont blame...your new, and only have one post.

It happens!
ok sorry for that man misunderstood you. my apologies

busterbry said:
to finish my last post the xbox has out right now everything the ps3 does and then some. And, next year the 360 will release
Too Human
Fable 2
Halo Wars
Huxely
Tom Clancy Endwar
Devil May Cry 4
Residen Evil 5
lost oddessy
turok
im probably forgetting a few and also
the multi platform games
and it would be dumb if epic didnt follow up with a
Gears of war 2
mass effect 2 has been confirmed.
theres a halo title in the works by the director of the lotr
yes the ps3 has a great lineup as well. but dont put one system down without knowing facts

Again, were you refering to me!!!?!

Last edited:
CyanRussel said:
Sorry for DP

Edit: Its alright, dont worry about it...other ppl make the same mistake

yea.
its just in general i hate fanboys that wont accept another system. They are so caught up in their system that they dont realize that theres great games for all systems out there.

and the 360 has better online and it's cheaper(onless your looking Hard Drive compasity) and the 360 has a lot of great games and a lot of not so great but fun games and the 360 has the game that brock the record of most bought game in 24 hours which is Halo 3.

the only reason i see for getting the ps3 is Metal Gear sloid 4, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts 3, Ratchet and clank and Jak 4(for those who want to play GTA but there too young to)

right...
i just hope your asking the same question on a ps3 forum website 3

CyanRussel said:
I know its free....but that didnt really answer my question

Like when i buy it...bring it home...i dont need to connect anything for it to be online on any plug....dont need to put a wireless router on my computer..

I just put the system on and its browser pops up right there..was really all my question was...

If you know...please tell..:smilewinkgrin:
you need highspeed internet. just plug it into your modem (or use wireless router) and your good to go.

Back