Signature Request Thread

I'll make signatures and avatars for those who would like one.

My avatar and signature are samples of my work, i had a whole gallery on someone else's website but the website went down and i lost my work, so dont ask for more sample because i dont have any worthy samples to post on here.

Although a few things to keep in mind:

Specify any specific features of ur sig/av, like size, colors, images, and etc.

I have a life, so dont expect me to finish your stuff right away, be paitient.

And please, if you dont like my style of photoshopping, dont bag on me.

Also if you aren't satisfied with the resulting images, let me know what changes you want and i'll do my best.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to apologize to anyone who is currently using one of my sigs. My photobucket went wonky on me, and now everyone's won't work because of URL changes. If anyone would like their new URL (address) for their sig, just PM me.

Hey, everytime I try to put a picture in my signature, it says it is too big, like WTF I tried every picture and they all don't work. ANy tips?

Sparx said:
Hey, everytime I try to put a picture in my signature, it says it is too big, like WTF I tried every picture and they all don't work. ANy tips?

the picture has to be 130x500 or less

Notorious said:
here ya go, ur lucky i had this done today, i have nothing else to do lol

rob64yg3.jpg

by the way i absolutely LOVE ur avatar, i can't get over it! it so gnarly
AWESOME!!
thanks alot... i was due for an updated sig.
it looks great

could someone edit this image(image below) so that it says next to the character plz Zexion14 (in white lol) and under Zexion14 a bit smaller again in white ''Forever Waiting'' please and thx

th62098_668x300_gorillaz_122_387lo.jpg

tough to keep large... :yesnod:

HTML:
[IMG]http://draft.talkspot.com/uploads/7000/idjut-hyde14-sig.jpg[/IMG]
idjut-hyde14-sig.jpg

EDIT... oooo! Gokoku posted one in the original thread... his looks good!

Last edited:
Back