Signature Request Thread

Alright I made up my mind..,
Can some one make me a sig. With a darkrai giving off aurora off to the left[mostly covering the entira thing] and Fancy cursive letters on the bottom right saying Lastwords? Main colors black and white... Pm me if anyone can do it.

Shevaempty.jpg

http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj316/ph34r17/Shevaempty.jpg

Do you still have the .psd?? Preferably normal size??

My mistake, that's what I meant...

Last edited:
Yeah haha I wish I knew that earlier! I'm on a different computer now :p but it's all good! I will email it to you. Just message me and send me your email address.

Edit: No one took this one, so trying a different one.

Last edited:
I am currently creating a professional website for a graphics design business. Free graphics though. But I will post again when I finish it.

Omg! phear... your spaming the f*** out of this thread! Why would you post a 1 word messege, especialy since its advretizment & It like the first word in your sig?

Btw, you should have put you messege [although a waste] In one your other messeges telling us of this messege. I.E edit a reply...

the website is in direct relation to this topic, therefore it is not an advertisement. Also, i know what spamming is, and this is not it. Spam is random/pointless posting. All of my posts are relevant. Learn to use a forum noob.

Theres a 3-5word minimum posting requirement... you posted 1. either way you were still breaking the rules

Back