Signature Request Thread

Can someone make me a grungy Call of Duty: World at War signature? Kind of like the picture on the game cover? I'd prefer one of the more experienced sig makers, but feel free to accept. Thanks in advance.

I need a banner.
Just make it like a sig.
It needs to be any popular pokemon character. Maybe more than one. Maybe pikachu.
I don't really care.
But it has to say PokeChat on it.
And a popular pokemon.
But I'm not picky.

I need it ASAP. Thanks.

Anyone wanna make me a Watchmen signature and matching avatar?
Preferably with Subarnu in yellow to match The Watchmen.

Yeah if anyone wants to make me a sig, thad be richous. Pm me if you want to, id like something Darker in color. And more serious followin the theme "Last words?" (cuz im guna wreck ur face)

let me knows please--PM

As you can probably tell, I need a sig. Something dark and eerie with a Big Daddy in it would work.

T'is is a Big Daddy:
bioshock2cbigdaddyandlittlesister_2.jpg

Requesting new signature in a new post.

Last edited:
As you can probably tell, I need a sig. Something dark and eerie with a Big Daddy in it would work.

T'is is a Big Daddy

Here is a quick product of what you might have wanted. Not the best I could do but it should do the job

Bioshock.jpg

Might do another request next week.

Looking for someone that can make me a Biohazard 5 sig (aka RE5).
Send me a PM if you are up to it!!!

Text:"Sheva" (No qutoes)
Optional: Somewhere else put in "Fear Is Beauty" (No qutoes)
And somewhere in the corner, please just put "PSN ID: Strykr126"
Again, no quotes.

Here's a pic, see if you can do something with this.
2ms3cc0.jpg

Preferably just Sheva w/o the bg, but really it doesn't matter.
The one other thing I ask is for the Biohazard 5 logo, just because I prefer it over calling it Resident Evil...

Thanks in advance!!!

Last edited:
Can someone make me a grungy Call of Duty: World at War signature? Kind of like the picture on the game cover? I'd prefer one of the more experienced sig makers, but feel free to accept. Thanks in advance.

I'd be happy to take your request. Do you have any preferences as to text or color scheme?

Looks great, thanks a lot PH3AR!!!

Would you be able to send me that cut of Sheva??

PM me...

Back