Signature Request Thread

Agreed, that is a very good sig manred. You seem to be good at making those sort of sigs, like your current sig and that one you just made. :thumbsup:

i just downloaded a font from there, check this out:

anothersigcopy-1.jpg

Last edited:
I doubt this is being monerterd that much any more but i thought i would give it a shot to see what happened.
fayt.jpg

Can some one please do a sig using this pic, with my name on it.
Oh and can it have a sort of feather effect.
Thank you.

news_theKillers-739607.jpg

If someone can make a sig of that picture that'd be great. Just my username and if it looks good/fits include The Killers.

I have done some Graphic Design work at various places. I'd be happy to design some sigs and avatars for anyone who wants one. I design all my avatars and sigs, and I'm currently working on an UKEMI one for my sig.

I really need a new sig, but can't make one. Can someone help me?

A sig with a picture like this

Guitar_Hero_World_Tour_-_Logo.jpg

but colorful and with my name and Guitar Hero World Tour FC, which is in my existing FC

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm working on it now. Should be done within ten minutes.

Also: this may be a n00b question, but what's Hot School, and should it affect how your username is presented? At the moment I've just got your username and FC. Let me know. :p

Well, I've put this one together. Let me know what you think. There are two slightly different designs: the second has slightly accentuated colour, which I thought looked a bit better, but it's up to you, of course. Or you can forward your hate mail to my inbox if you don't like either. XP

elopezsig.png

elopezsig2.png

Anyone willing to make a Mirror's Edge sig for me??
All I ask for is a pic of Faith (duh) & just the text: "Living On The Edge" (no quotes).
Also if it looks good, throw in "PSN ID: Strykr126" (again, no quotes)
Rest is up to the artist.
PM me if you want to take this up.
Thanks in advance!!!

Back