Signature Request Thread

well when i searched gray fox a million diffrent people poped up im osrry if i diddnt wanna waste my time and then u say thts wrong

The request was gray fox from mgs, there is only one gray fox from mgs lol
If you learn to use google, life is alot easier,

I managed to figure out the basics of signature making. Made myself a basic but cool signature. It is pretty much all I wanted, just gray fox with Trooper next to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to figure out the basics of signature making. Made myself a basic but cool signature. It is pretty much all I wanted, just gray fox with Trooper next to it.

Nice, what program did you use? If you want me to take a shot at it, I might have time tonight.

h20james, if you're going to makes signatures for people, you are doing them a service.. think "the customer is always right" mentality. It was quite easy to do what he was asking.

Bryan, great to see you here man! [:

Anyone want to make me a day to remember sig?

So I came up with something since no one had even paid any attention to your request. Hopefully it will suffice for now.

ADayToRememberSig.png

@ Trooper, if no one has made you a sig in a couple days, send me a PM and I'll make one for you.

Sweet thanks...oh and chargers are #1!!!!!!

Trooper, I sent you a PM, not sure if you want to use it, but if it didn't show up I put together something simple for you.

TroopersSig.png

Trooper, I sent you a PM, not sure if you want to use it, but if it didn't show up I put together something simple for you.

TroopersSig.png

Thanks. Was that hard to do? How did you get the lines around him?

The streaks or the "squiggle" lines around him? The streaks are a radial blur, and the "squiggle" is another blur layer.

a conduit themed sig w/ my name on it i dc who cares just PM it to me and i'll give you credit

apperently my current one is "plain"

could i have a sig with sonic in it with my screen name in it (The moo67)

Back