Silent assasins Goldeneye clan

LukeM17

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2012
England
Wii Online Code
4516-1873-8483-1531
I am looking to recruit people for my goldeneye clan. You can be any level to join. If you want to join leave your in-game name, your level, Your faviroute weapon, Your friend code and your style of fighting. Styles of fighting are: Sniper, Shotgunner, grenader, SMG pro, Assult rifler, Miner and Melee. You will be leveled in the clan by completing challenges, The levels are: lvl 0; can be achieved by: joining. lvl 1: playing with a member of the clan 3 times. lvl 2: Play with a member of the clan 5 times and train with the clan once. lvl 3: play with a member of the clan 10 times and train with the clan 3 times. lvl 4: play with a member of the clan 30 times, train with the clan 5 times and take part in a clan war. lvl 5: play with a member of the clan 50 times, train with the clan 10 times and take part in 3 clan wars. lvl *: play with a member of the clan 100 times, train with the clan 10 times and compete in 5 clan wars. lvl +: Compete in 20 clan wars. All lvls will earn a number or symbol in your Gametag; For example: LukeM17[SA0], LukeM17[SA1], LukeM17[SA2], LukeM17[SA3], LukeM17[SA3], LukeM17[SA4], LukeM17[SA5], LukeM17[SA*], LukeM17[SA+] .Please PM me or post below if you are intrested. My FC is: 0218-8021-8568. Level 10 and over can compete in clan wars. Members so far: stumpy[SA], Jacob46[SA], csn[SA] and C7H5N306 TNT (may change)_____________
____________________Clan news: Still recruiting until The clan reches 10 players.

Last edited:
Hey, i have heard that GE is a very good game and has a big community on wii chat. So i have decided to buy it!
I will probably play as a sniper since that is my preferred profession

Cool. when you do buy it leave all of your info.

To be honest, I don't think it's possible to have 20 clan wars. There aren't very many active clans today as there were a year ago.

Some advice: Use Skype! You can talk to each other using a 'text' type of chat or you can literally speak to each other with a microphone. It's free and easy to use. (It helps coordinate strategy if you're playing GE)

So...I kept getting invites from the two of you, but when I joined the other person was never there haha. And if I sent out invites to both of you guys I didn't have any luck either. Hopefully next time.

So...I kept getting invites from the two of you, but when I joined the other person was never there haha. And if I sent out invites to both of you guys I didn't have any luck either. Hopefully next time.
I know! I either had you or Jacob in my party! Oh, and the skype thing I have one problem; I don't have a computer.

Can you take the * out of your IGN. I am stopping the ranking system

We are looking for anyone who wants to have a clan war.

Back