Silent assasins Goldeneye clan

Wow. Jacob was supposed to be in E7 but we thought he quit for a while, then I see him in a TLtK match yesterday with no IGN Clan name and I go back to our old clan Forum on Neo, and I see he's joined a clan that will die just like {LC} did.This SA clan won't last longer than {LC} did. Especially since there is a already a 10+ member SA clan already. Sorry to tell you guys that. There isn't much players looking for clans anymore.

Stumpy, have you taken the * out of your IGN. Change it to: stumpy[SA]

Can i join this clan? FC is 531801940611. As for my style of play i do all of the above, so not sure what to put for that. Im a decent GE player at level 56. My favorite gun is the wolfe. My IGN is: C7H5N3O6 TNT(that first part is the chemical formula for TNT).

Last edited:
OK. you are accepted. But can you shorten your name so you can put [SA] at the end of it?

Last edited:
Why was Shiftzz banned?

Cuz of Karp and his love to ban at will!
No, i made a mistake and posted a second thread about my clan with i ain't allowed to do. (Limited to one thread per clan)
Honest mistake.
Ohh.. and btw my name is ShiFTz (one z)
Lolz:wink5:

Yeah I took out the asterisk luke.

Added you too ReD_BuTTon, add me back. Looking forward to training with you...what is your timezone and when do you play?

Edit: My FC is 0627-7327-2701

Last edited:
Back