Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got on the site, registered for tourney, and I checked a few days later, but my name isn't on the participants page. So here:

Timzone: Eastern -0500
Character: Pit
Brawl Name: Nina

I'm still not on participants list either, registered at the site a few days ago, soooo:

Time zone: PST
Character: Pikachu
Name: AWZ!

fertogo said:
Sweet can i still join!!>>>???

No you can't join, Time is up and they aren't letting anybody else register:nonod:

JUST KIDDING. Of course you can still Join, why wouldn't you? Registration isn't closed until April 5th.

and for FrostyLars and AutumnWind, Site updates aren't made until Weekends, so that might be why You aren't on there yet. Be patient, Mingus and his team are trying to do a lot all at once.

Cool Cool, I registered. Will be fun. Hopefully I get my wii back soon so I can actually practice.

This is probably a stupid question but how the hell is this going to work?
smashbros isn't set up for online tournaments.

Kingston said:
This is probably a stupid question but how the hell is this going to work?
smashbros isn't set up for online tournaments.
Typically how a tournament works is one person plays against another, and the victor moves to the next round, while the defeated does not.

Prez said:
Typically how a tournament works is one person plays against another, and the victor moves to the next round, while the defeated does not.

I know that... How do the judges spectate the matches. how do we know who to exchange FCs with?

The schedule will show who your playing, and you could take a picture of you winning if you must... and also to the organizer, confirm for me if im on the list? =D

Kingston said:
I know that... How do the judges spectate the matches. how do we know who to exchange FCs with?
Nothing has been released officially regarding this, but worst case scenario, the judges can join and suicide.

Actually, joining and suiciding seems like the best and most reasonable idea so thats probably whats going to happen?

Yay! April 12th is on a Saturday! I might join...

It's a bit confusing how this would be set up though. I wonder how the judges would spectate the matches and stuff like that...

people please read previous posts before asking obvious questions. Most of your questions can be answered that way.

I hope we make the 246 (or however much the limit was).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back