Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is the 184 people going to update? I know I registered but it hasn't updated yet, and it's been 48 hours...I guess it'll take longer then, huh? I still don't know when I can play the match the musical is THAT day...not to mention I have a lead role...

I just joined the tourny yesterday.Theres a lot less people than i thought. I thought the place would be as crouded as wiichat.

I'm excited as well, gonna enter the EB Games tournament as well. I think I may have a better chance, as I use the wiimote for practice anyways =). This tournament looks like there is a wide range from beginners ----> skilled

Just curious if I was accepted or not. I registered last Friday and haven't gotten any word yet. Mind checking into it someone? Would greatly appreciate it.

Ranathis said:
Just curious if I was accepted or not. I registered last Friday and haven't gotten any word yet. Mind checking into it someone? Would greatly appreciate it.
and hasn't updated since

Same... The number of participants remains at 184 and it hasn't been updated since 3/12/08.

Is this a hoax...? We want some answers please.:yikes:

Just making sure you have me on the list, i have already registered and i got an email saying i have verified, it has been over a week now so i just want to make sure.

Timezone: Not really sure sorry :shocked: , im in the sanfrancisco timezone, <a href="http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=224">more info here ....</a>
Character: Zelda\Sheik

i'd register but...there seems to be problems preparing and organizing this tourney.

Well ya for a free tourny, the prize is a lot to offer...

Prize:
1st place – 6,000 Wii Points
2nd place – 4,000 Wii Points
3rd place – 2,000 Wii Points

That is a lot of wii points, as far as i know they can only be used on the wii shop channel to buy games. Can they be used for anything else? We'll see what happens, right now have fun playing brawl =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back