Not open for further replies.

Mingus

Any Mingus Tea?
Aug 21, 2007
Dayton, Ohio
Welcome to the largest online Smash Bros Tourney
with over 190 verified participants

NEW PARTICIPANT LIMIT - 256
The number of participants is growing so rapidly that by the tournament we could possibly have near 400 people. We are limiting our roster to 256. Registration now closes either on the 5th of April of when we reach our 256 mark. Please be aware that we currently have 190 participants and over 30 people signed up this past weekend!

Hurry and be one of those 256 people.

*ATTENTION*
All site and thread updates will be made only on the weekdays.

Please read the information below

Be aware that…. ***UPDATED***

1. The tournament is a survival, one life elimination, game.
2. Each round will consist of three matches. It's like a "best out of three" deal. If you lose the round, you are eliminated from the tournament.
3. Each match will consist of two participants and one judge.
4. Each participant will start the match with a total of four stock lives.
5. There will be no items.
6. Matches will last thirty minutes. Ten minutes to get connected, ten minute match (or until stock is gone), and ten minutes for recording stats and preparing for the next match.
7. Only one character may be used throughout the tournament. Choose wisely.
8. Final Destination

The tournament will begin on Saturday, April 10th of 2008. One month of time to become familiar with the game and unlock characters. Registration will end on the 5th of April, a week prior to the tournament.

Become a member of SBT Click Here
Only then, may you join the tournament. If you do not have a membership you may not join. After you get a membership log-in and register, Click Here for the tournament.

Prize:
1st place – 6,000 Wii Points
2nd place – 4,000 Wii Points
3rd place – 2,000 Wii Points

Contact -

For any further questions or concerns involving registration issues please contact our Registration Division at:
[email protected]

For any questions or concerns involving the tournament please contact an Administrator at:
[email protected]

If there is a need to contact me directly please do so at:
[email protected]

Website - For more thorough information check the official site at:
Smash Bros Tourney - Official Site

The site URL is "www.smashbrostourney.com"

Last edited:
Wii-Fi said:
i verified on your site do you have me down?

I removed all those who have signed up on the site from the list. I may list who has been verified just so people know. You were verified.

Samus101 said:
I just registered too. BTW why did you make another thread?

Due to the delay, there is going to be a pretty decent amount of time between now and the tournament. I've created this new thread because the purpose is different than the thread previous. By people becoming members we can easily contact each member giving them updates on this tournament and those to come. I felt that few participants would have checked the old thread for this update as well. I've also verified your registration and your good to go, thanks for taking the time to register.

Registered.

It was previously stated in the other thread, but I was just going to make sure. Is it still acceptable to change your character choice, as long as it's before the tournament starts?

solidkirby said:
Registered.

It was previously stated in the other thread, but I was just going to make sure. Is it still acceptable to change your character choice, as long as it's before the tournament starts?

Basically, the character you show up to your first match with, is the character you must use, so you have up to when you pick your character during the setup of that first match figure that out. After your first match, it may not be changed. So don't worry about it too much. it's no big deal honestly. and you've been verified.

Samus101 said:
Why does this thread say "(PRIZE)" anyways?

Just to make people aware. It also somewhat confirms that this is the same tournament people have been signing up at and not just another random tournament because the previous thread had a very similar name.

I don't really want to join your site to enter.

sorry. :nonod:

D1nner said:
Just joined the site, Mingus =X.

Ok D1nner. All I need you to do is simply fill out the sign-up form on the website. You haven't yet become a participant. If you fill one out then you will automatically be verified. Or just provide me with this information

Character:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back