so the Wii is gonna hit Europe on the run up to Xmas...

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
As im sure you've probably all heard the Wii release date for the UK an Europ will be December 8th.

Now thats only 16 days from Xmas day.

Im tempted to get one on the 8th hopefully, then hide it away til Xmas morning - get some of that Xmas Eve childhood excitement back :lol:

What you guys think?

^Me neither!!

But...I think I might just ask my mum to get the Wii for me for Christmas...

Just yesterday she asked me what I wanted and I was like "dunno" (was going to get PS3, but as its delayed till March...)

So Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!

i0n said:
As im sure you've probably all heard the Wii release date for the UK an Europ will be December 8th.

Im tempted to get one on the 8th hopefully, then hide it away til Xmas morning - get some of that Xmas Eve childhood excitement back :lol:

What you guys think?
Actually.. I MIGHT do that myself :lol: would make Christmas so much more exciting (thought its bloody exciting as it is :p) im tempted.. but then again.. i might get it and just wanna play play play :)

TIME FOR OVER TIME
Im going to my sisters for cirstmass (diabato)
she feads me
and I keep the kidys entertained with the wii
Edit : they know I dont belive in cristmass

Last edited:
i0n said:

What you guys think?

Totaly do it, and like make a list of games that you want, and give the list to a friend, give him money but not for all of them, so they get to pick out the ones (of course you can tell them to MAKE SURE TO GET ZELDA) so if they pick out the ones theres an element of suprise for you on christmas!! that sounds fun dosen't it? You can be like: OH BOY OH BOY WHATS THIS? YAYAY!! Wario WARE!!! then be like *sniff sniff* the asshole didnt buy zelda, then as you look up from your tears you see one last present in the corner!

ahhh childhood, so glad i still have it

Back