So when did you start gaming?

I started gaming along time ago. Pretty much back in 1997ish. When I moved to Ontario, we stopped at a friend's house, and the dude who lived there had an NES and we played Super Mario Bros. That's right! My first game I ever played (as far as I remember) is Super Mario Bros.! Then Christmas '97 came and me and my brother got a SNES! Oh yeah! That was awesome, and the first game I played on it was Yoshi's Island, followed by Mario Kart. Later we got the N64, and so on and so forth...yep, those were the good old days. Gotta love the 90's, all of those good games, movies, and especially the tv shows! Well, I better stop, cause that's leading into another topic. :lol:

Sovieto said:
sometimes i feel when people make these kind of threads they just want people to read their own story and then totally ignore what others post
and these kind of topics, theres so many of these types of threads and im sure you saw that they explode with responses thus resulting in hoping youll get reputation on the forums
nothing personal

Or people ignore the first post and post their story hoping someone would read them :) :lol: lol

I started with the ataris and stuff.Im 28 now so whats that like 25-26 years ago? since Ive had every console except for the ps3, i may get one eventually i dont know yet.

<<<Didn't
Did you read mine I started in the arcades
and now they are all but dead (arcade machines have feelings to
the mistreatment of them is unbelievable)

I played games on the Sega Genisis now and then but after I got a N64 with Zelda OOT...I really got into games....few years later I upgraded to a Gamecube and a PS2....and now a Wii.....I had a **** load of handhelds...but I cant remember a lot about them

Started playing when I was 5 or 6

Karateka nice! I really don't know what game that is but it's in Spanish that's why I like the title

karateka_3.png

this game was the hotness back then...this and the original lode runner...im feeling nostalgic...may have to check craigs list for an old II

Back