Something Bout Sudden Death

This means WAR SSBfreakCK!!! :lol:

*facepalm*

@SSBFREAKCK
I can not believe you had the gall to quote EVERYONE and respond to each i mean what the fuh. And to go even further with such negative opinions, Fuhing A

Now, I know free speech blah and we are all in fare game to have our say but...
UGh you're like ruining my thread, maybe if you had some left turns or something with humor jebus.

I'm throwing up reading you shiii
So... For now... You suck. I hope we never Brawl or I'll beat the living smash out of your character...

In fact, I'm going on Brawl right now in hopes that we'll meet.

Hey, hey, it's only quotes, my friend. No need to get upset about it. :lol: I will admit I went overboard, though. I'll be nice and shorten the quotes, if possible.

But hey, opinions are opinions, my friend. Forums are for discussion, yeah? No need to diss me. :p Nor is posting an opinion, to lengthen discussion (which your post really didn't...), ruining a thread.

I suck because I hate timed matches that end in sudden deaths? That's a bit one-sided, don't you think? =P

Oh, and I'll accept that challenge. I'll PM you about it ASAP. If newbies are saying they'l crush me, I need to make them eat their words. ;)

But anywho, this is all off topic; I think ending this conversation with me defending myself is appropriate, let's get this back on topic, yeah?

Even though I dread Sudden Death in any form, I absolutely love handicaped matches; without any falling Bob-ombs of doom. Timed 2 minutes, handicap 300% with 2.0 damage ratio is a hell of a time, especially if bumpers and smash balls are the only items on high. XD I hate Sudden Death and I love this, if you like Sudden Death, you'll love this idea, trust me. In fact, if you wanted a match to see just how fun this is, I'd be happy to give you one.

If only this was on Basic/Team Brawl, instead of failtastic falling-Bob-omb spam...

Back