Sonic adventures 2 battle

Lol, in that case SEGA should recommend it to Nintendo and see what they will say. :p

this really does make me want to go on Sonic Adventure 2 battle again and find all my chaos my best one was my hero run run chao named Stripes
:lovewii:

I'm sill mad i never got a chaos chao x.x

the hardest chao to get lol

I tried the steps but the reason I never got the Hero Chaos Chao was because I skipped step 2 :(

I used a guide to help me find them so try again!

I find this site helps.

THE ANGEL CHAO

First of all you must reincarnate your Chao at least twice. When this is done, you must then give the Chao ONE of EVERY animal (Yes, all 21 animals - NO CHAOS DRIVES).

Note: When making an Angel Chao, make sure it is on the Hero side for evolution by using Hero characters to look after it.

When it evolves it will be an Angel Chao!

~Chao Island

Last edited:
I find this site helps.

THE ANGEL CHAO

First of all you must reincarnate your Chao at least twice. When this is done, you must then give the Chao ONE of EVERY animal (Yes, all 21 animals - NO CHAOS DRIVES).

Note: When making an Angel Chao, make sure it is on the Hero side for evolution by using Hero characters to look after it.

~Chao Island

It was better back in the day when there was no cheat website to help you beat the game or get the achievement you want in the game. :p

I find this site helps.

THE ANGEL CHAO

~Chao Island

It was better back in the day when there was no cheat website to help you beat the game or get the achievement you want in the game. :p
yeah i agree it showed a hell of a lot more skill if you could complete a game without any cheat codes

thats why 90's games are better than now and sonic games became to obvious.

the sonic games were good up to sonic adventure 2 battle in my opinion after that they all became a bit boring

Don't you mean to easy? Adventures 1 was the hardest to me especially because of the mini games.

Back