Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

Sonic Rush? what about sonic rivals it has way better graphics

there should seriously be a Sonic adventure 3 it should be about a remake of Sonic the hedgehog 3&knuckles

if they made a Sonic heroes 2 it should be about the meterex in Sonic X

if they made a Sonic rivals 3 it should be about sonic vs shadow vs silver vs Mehplis vs M-Sonic vs M shadow vs nazo

Last edited:
Sonic Rivals isnt a normal Sonic game.
Sonic Rush is
there should seriously be a Sonic adventure 3 it should be about a remake of Sonic the hedgehog 3&knuckles
Not if its 3D
And why just Sonic and Knuckles?
Why not Sonic 3 and Knuckles?
After all they follow on
if they made a Sonic heroes 2 it should be about the meterex in Sonic X
Sonic heroes was a bad idea from the start
if they made a Sonic rivals 3 it should be about sonic vs shadow vs silver vs Mehplis vs M-Sonic vs M shadow vs nazo
Urgh that cast list wreaks of arse

And I agree with everything Prin just said. :/

2-D sonic games are ok but 3-D sonic games are better!!!! sonic rivals is a normal sonic game sonic and the secret rings is not a normal sonic game

2-D sonic games are ok but 3-D sonic games are better!!!! sonic rivals is a normal sonic game sonic and the secret rings is not a normal sonic game

I understand that everybody has there own opinion but I cant except one that is so flawed.

Are you trollin or something?

gorlliaz you failed!!!!!!!!!!!

well daisyj27 i did not i fail i never like those kind of sonic game should never been made, mario games are better.

Last edited:

Graphics mean very little in many video games. Especially Sonic games.

Then it wouldn't be Sonic Adventure 3.

You do know that the Genesis Sonic games follow a previous timeline than the Adventure series, right?

I have this vision of a new epic Sonic game with beautiful visuals that plays like the day time stages in Unleashed. But what I love most is that it's a re-telling of Sonic the Hedgehog 1, 2, 3, and Sonic & Knuckles. With movie quality cutscenes and epic orchestrated music and no stupid add-in characters. Yes I'm looking at you Chip.

This man knows what he is talking about.

In this respect, I wish Sonic Team borrowed from the thinking of Capcom. Sometimes Capcom takes it too far, but what Capcom knows is when they have a formula of greatness and what fans like and don't like, so they flesh their existing formula out as far as fans wish them to take it (examples: Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Capcom vs. series). Sonic Team is oblivious to the notion that Sonic 3 & Knuckles is better than 70% of all the "new" ideas they tried with Sonic in both overall gameplay and overall presentation (sad, huh?), when all they have had to do is push out games that extend on their already-winning formula. I can understand going 3D with Adventure due to the 3D boom, but nowadays Sonic Team should know by now that they never had to re-invent the wheel, and that's where they continuously run into problems (Adventure series being the sole exception). If I am sitting on a gold mine, why should I abandon it while looking for another one?

It's almost a no-brainer that games like Sonic Rush and Unleashed (Wii version) are the most positively-recieved games of the newer titles. It's because they are grounded most on traditional Sonic gaming that was already awesome.

Last edited:
whatever I just posted my opinion of what I think should be made

sonic the hedgehog was hard and a awesome game they should make a sonic game where they show sonics true color and sweet visual background and no dumb stuff like secret rings or swords just chaos emeralds

Last edited:
whatever I just posted my opinion of what I think should be made

sonic the hedgehog was hard and a awesome game they should make a sonic game where they show sonics true color and sweet visual background and no dumb stuff like secret rings or swords just chaos emeralds

A brown Sonic.
Yeah right
Like that will happen

Back