Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

yeah I love mario games does anybody have Mario strikers charged?

any more ideas for new sonic games 2010?

yeah seriously, chaos helpped ruin Sonic.

they need to go back to the old Sonic 1, 2, 3 formula: speedy gameplay, clever level design, inventive boss fights
every sonic since has been horrible ****.

Bio said:
This man knows what he's talking about.

Naturally :D

I'd love for new fans to see how Sonic met Tails, or the epic fights between him and Knuckles. And for them to see how Knuckles use to be, now-a-days they have him as a not-so-bright muscle head when he use to be all calm and cool like Shadow, but a little more out spoken.

Oh yeah, one more thing about my idea. No Chao.

If Sega were to do this idea, maybe it would mean a fresh new start for Sonic and a new Sonic universe without characters like Shadow, Rouge, Silver, etc. Maybe even set it on Mobious again, though I'd be fine with Earth.

Bio said:
This man knows what he's talking about.

Naturally :D

I'd love for new fans to see how Sonic met Tails, or the epic fights between him and Knuckles. And for them to see how Knuckles use to be, now-a-days they have him as a not-so-bright muscle head when he use to be all calm and cool like Shadow, but a little more out spoken.

The way Sonic met Miles "Tails" Prower met is a kinda mixed up story dependent from where you read it

He wasn't so bright to be easily fooled by Robotnick into thinking that Sonic was the bad guy

I know the most used story is that Sonic found him when he was very young after being abandoned by his parents because they thought of him as a "freak" due to his two tails.

And as for Knuckles, he had never seen nor heard of Sonic nor Robotnik before. And Robotnik is smart enough to be convincing. Knuckles was gulible I'll admit, but not stupid like in the newer games.

No they dont
Thats just disc filler
Chao gardens really convince some people to buy the game,

Chao gardens convince some people to buy the game.
Is there a slightly altered echo in here?
Just buy a damn tamagochi
I know the most used story is that Sonic found him when he was very young after being abandoned by his parents because they thought of him as a "freak" due to his two tails.

And as for Knuckles, he had never seen nor heard of Sonic nor Robotnik before. And Robotnik is smart enough to be convincing. Knuckles was gulible I'll admit, but not stupid like in the newer games.

The Sonic meeting Tails back story is the messed up one.

Knuckles spent all of his life alone so of coarse he was gullible

I liked Sonic Adventure just like I liked MegaMan Legends. Everything afterward just doesn't exist to me... despite them being right on my shelf. Rush being the exception.

Still. I feel like they should borrow from the thinking of Capcom. It would be welcomed by the fans and would be no skin off their nose.

Their furry market wouldn't die either. (much to my displeasure)

DPrinny:
Is there a slightly altered echo in here?
Just buy a damn tamagochi

Repeated the message,

and just for your information I've got 6 tamagotch's!:lol: haven't used them in soooo long.

Back