Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

Only little kids
But then there probably the ones the think the recent Sonic games are "Kick ass"

Excuse me? I always loved the Chao Gardens, thank you very much... and at 17 I don't think I'm a little kid any more. Hmm.

Only little kids
But then there probably the ones the think the recent Sonic games are "Kick ass"

Excuse me? I always loved the Chao Gardens, thank you very much... and at 17 I don't think I'm a little kid any more. Hmm.

Agreed. At 18 I'm not even a kid legally. Turn 19 in a few months. And I love the new Sonic games, though I wish the load times in Sonic 06 weren't so horrendous. That would have made it a better game, despite the glitches.

Only little kids

You cant see burps on the internet. So there's no reason to excuse your self

Nightopians>Choas

Only little kids

Nightopians>Choas

I haven't played Nights but I saw a couple pictures and those things look creepy

I love the chao garden all the chao were all so cute

Sorry D.P. but I believe you posted in the wrong conversation.

Derp peanuts?
I have yet to see somebody that goes by that name post

wha?

they should make a chao game witn just chao in it the game would be so much fun lol

Last edited:
Oh jesus christ this thread is full of fail... either that or just a bunch of people who don't know what would make a good Sonic game. SURE! LETS PUT MORE **** IN THERE THAT BASICALLY KILLED SONIC IN THE FIRST PLACE!! IT WOULD PWNZRZ!!!1!

Back