Sonic in Brawl

Knuckles would of been awesome in the Brawl, ashame they didnt put him in it nd Sonic is an awesome character in the game, I havent unlocked him yet but Iv had my ass kicked by him in some online Brawl matches with Napalmbrain

hey im not disagreeing with you guys, but cant we all agree that ssbb is totally awesome and we cant be complaining that they didnt put enough people in there. but we need to GET rid of jigglypuff

i would have loved for tails and nuckles... but not if they were to be made as un creatively as sonic was... 8/10 moves just spin. no dis jointed hit box... no projectiles... he'll be hard pressed for compettative play

Global War said:
but we need to GET rid of jigglypuff

Amen

spiff-ssbb said:
i would have loved for tails and nuckles...

I hate tails. I stil don't know weather he/she is a boy or a girl. Imo I actually think he's a female transvestite. :lol: :scared: :wtf: :yikes: :crazy:

And by the way It's "knuckles" not "nuckles"

Last edited by a moderator:
The only good think abou jigglypuff is she had good recovery and a good fs. Besides for that she sucks. Why dd they even put her in the game in the first place. Out of all the characters in the game she is the most random. Unlike all the other characters, she does not play a big role in any game what so ever. Whoever was the idiot over in nintedo back in 19something whos idea it was to put jigglypuff in the original game and all the idiots who agreed with hm need to go burn in hell. Imo. I despise jigglypuff being in the game that much.

MikemasterM1 said:
jigglypuff is beast, beastier with the final smash glitch.

Glitch makes you bigger but not stronger. So you become this big pink target that's easily smashed. The glitch doesn't make him "beastier".

disturbed said:
The only good think abou jigglypuff is she had good recovery and a good fs. Besides for that she sucks. Why dd they even put her in the game in the first place. Out of all the characters in the game she is the most random. Unlike all the other characters, she does not play a big role in any game what so ever. Whoever was the idiot over in nintedo back in 19something whos idea it was to put jigglypuff in the original game and all the idiots who agreed with hm need to go burn in hell. Imo. I despise jigglypuff being in the game that much.
Jigglypuff is not that bad of a character.
rollout is a great move, pound is great also.
though i dont use the sing/rest combo very much, jiggles racks up damage quickly and has behaviors so erratic it will throw off your opponent b/c jiggles is unpredictable.

I was happy and excited but then his Final Smash is cool but at first it was kinda hard to control with it's massive sensitivity

disturbed said:
Jigglypuff is THE WORST CHARACTER IN THE GAME. Enough said.
...nope...

high power, high priority, good recovery, good range with rising pound, great ledge guard, super fast smash attacks = good character.

her only drawbacks that hold her from top tier are her nerfed rest, her weight, and lack of a good tech chase.

please refrain from posting comments you cant back up with evidence.

to everyone else: try using her standard attacks more than her roll out. it has been nerfed on the power side from melee and even then it was not an overly useful move. her strengths are mentioned above. special attacks wise she has been weakened. not saying you MUST do this its just a word of advise

Last edited:
Back