Sony Lawsuit

fatalorgasm92 said:
What do you mean provide sources?? I gave one link already, I have seen it on 4 differnet stations and seen it on different websites? Are you saying you want more info or that i am lying??
Ok, read my comment again. Now who did I quote above if. Put the two together and you get the person that the message was intended towards.

Hold on, it doesn't read fatalorgasm92! :shocked:
It reads Major Tom!

Wow. Who'da thunk it?!

ok i didnt know who you were talking to, i wasnt replying like pissed or anything i just thought you were talking to me...

fatalorgasm92 said:
ok i didnt know who you were talking to, i wasnt replying like pissed or anything i just thought you were talking to me...
Lol. No problem.

On a side note, I thought the layout was fairly similar. If you start at the top of the map, you come to a open space, and go under the archway thing, and come out into an even bigger space... So starting off at point 9, rather than at the bottom.

map_main.jpg

Also, in the video it actually says Manchester Cathedral...

Last edited:
Well ya, Obviously They used the actual cathedral because, who knows how to make a cathedral from scratch. But its not like they can Copyright there architecture...thats stupid.
And its still just a damn building....

fatalorgasm92 said:
Well ya, Obviously They used the actual cathedral because, who knows how to make a cathedral from scratch. But its not like they can Copyright there architecture...thats stupid.
And its still just a damn building....
Not so sure:
Types of work protected
Literary
song lyrics, manuscripts, manuals, computer programs, commercial documents, leaflets, newsletters & articles etc.

Dramatic
plays, dance, etc.

Musical
recordings and score.

Artistic
photography, painting, sculptures, architecture, technical drawings/diagrams, maps, logos.

Typographical arrangement of published editions
magazines, periodicals, etc.

Sound recording
may be recordings of other copyright works, e.g. musical and literary.

Films
broadcasts and cable programmes.
Source: http://www.copyrightservice.co.uk/copyright/p01_uk_copyright_law
I know it's a little crazy....

well i can somewhat see how that is applied, but i think if you had an actual case on it , that copyright wouldnt apply. Because It isnt an Actual building, its in a game. Plus it isnt EXACTLY the smae it looks similar. I dont know, they are just retarded..

It follows the same laws that keepes the eiffel tower, New York City, Space Needle, & Tokyo tower out of games unless the game company has written permission.

Sony should just do a quick update that changes the dimension of it LMFAO

That Church may have god but dude... Sony has Kratos who the f**k do these church people think they are

ya i mean ok we have Sony... Billions of Income a Day
Church only income is money they collect from people who attend.... Hmm who is gonna win...

Well the church head guy is old and the judge is old so maybe they have some kind of telekinetic powers and seriously what judge can choose Sony over a church... they swear in on the frickin' bible

Well oppressor of the British people Tony Blair wants to add to the law suit. They want money from Sony. What a bunch of greedy SOBs. Imagine getting sued for using a pants textures from Sears for Shen Mu's main character. We get our material from the real world. It's insane that they forgot rule #1 of art. Art imitates life. Dumbasses. Sony has to win this lawsuit. Otherwise no one will use anything from Britain every again.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6172487.html

Last edited:
Back