Sources (Other Than Sony) proving the PS3 is in high demand

Wii&Ps3 said:
Right :lol: It doesnt matter if you dont believe me.

I'm glad to hear that since you're so full of ****.

You surprise me every day with how much new **** you manage to type.

Actually, the PS3's COULD be in high demand if you look at it one way.

Because, I, personally, would adore owning a PS3. Demand one, even.

But... The price is just shunning me away ;;
Anyone care to donate about 660 + 66 dollars? :3
But I'd probably spend that on Wii stuff ]:
Blast!

I just know that I support both until a certain price level, around $400 American.
I hate the Xbox(idk why, I just do). Also I think anyone whos heard of BetaMax and UMD movies will see what may happen to Blu-Ray(I only said may). Sony is to exclusive, not good enough for what they charge. I thought the Wii would cost more than the PS3 when I first heard of it(even with poorer graphics quality). I want a PS3 but that mean I just gotta wait. I'm thinking abot buying an Xbox(I do not like it but I like some of the games) now and try it out with games like Halo and Fable etc..
I don't know yet.

theyre all over the place. i think at this point theyd have to give them away. sure dont see people 2 months later still standing in line for them like you do the wii.

Wii&Ps3 said:
yeah im going to go in a store and takes pictures :rolleyes: . Unfortunitely I have better things to do than prove the demand for the wii is starting to fall.

You have a PS3 but not a cell phone with a camera in it? You got fooled into thinking the PS3 was any good, yet they couldn't sell you a cell phone with a camera in it? :lol:

That's all you have been doing is trying to prove Wii demand is failing, and you've failed horribly at doing so. You've actually proved Sony's PS3 to be a failure, judging by your offensive posts toward the Wii. It's just insane to be jealous of a video game console :lol:

Monsteroids said:
I just know that I support both until a certain price level, around $400 American.
I hate the Xbox(idk why, I just do). Also I think anyone whos heard of BetaMax and UMD movies will see what may happen to Blu-Ray(I only said may). Sony is to exclusive, not good enough for what they charge. I thought the Wii would cost more than the PS3 when I first heard of it(even with poorer graphics quality). I want a PS3 but that mean I just gotta wait. I'm thinking abot buying an Xbox(I do not like it but I like some of the games) now and try it out with games like Halo and Fable etc..
I don't know yet.

You wanna know why betamax failed? Because you couldnt fit an entire movie on one tape. Betamax was superior in technology, but that is what killed it. Blu ray obviously doesnt have that problem.

acphydro said:
You have a PS3 but not a cell phone with a camera in it? You got fooled into thinking the PS3 was any good, yet they couldn't sell you a cell phone with a camera in it? :lol:

That's all you have been doing is trying to prove Wii demand is failing, and you've failed horribly at doing so. You've actually proved Sony's PS3 to be a failure, judging by your offensive posts toward the Wii. It's just insane to be jealous of a video game console :lol:

Actually I have two phones that have cameras. Even if i posted pictures everyone would have said they were dummy boxes since they werent behind the case. I picked it up and it had a console in it. I guess I could have grabbed a scale and put it on that, but im sure walmart woudlnt have liked that :tard:

How could I be jealous of a system I own? Its like saying Im jealous of my friend that owns a house, even though I own my own home. Nice try though :tard: I thought you took the cake for worst posts, but dedpoet is doing a remarkable job. Congrats to you both :ciappa:

PtonJalken said:
Last time i checked, having so many not sold isnt a good thing. Especially in the first 2 months.

What do you expect? Its a $500 &$600 console. Who is gonna spend that money right after x-mas? Sony has already sold alot of units. Once march hits and we finally get some good games besides resistance, they will sell alot more units. Plus Europe and Australia will get a chance to buy them. Theres no doubt that the wii has sold alot more units, but sony is doing very well. Better than the 360 did last year. All the sh*t talking you guys do wont make the ps3 disappear. Its doing well ,and will continue to do so. Just because you see them in stores, doesnt mean they arent selling. It means sony actually knows how to supply them. Unlike nintendo :ee5k:

CrowTRobot said:
So people have two ways to not call you?

One is for phone calls, the other is for email. My first phone is through sprint which I will never drop. Im on the sero plan that no other carrier can compete with. My blackberry is through t-mobile. Its a data only plan for email/internet. Sprint has horrible blackberry phones which is why I got one through t mobile. Plus t-mobile only charges $30 a month for data. Sprint wanted $40. A big source of my income is through email. Good try at a pitiful attempt to offend me :lol: Seriously is that all you have?

Wii&Ps3 said:
A big source of my income is through email.
That's true. You did a good job with the Domino's order I placed via e-mail the other day. That's why I gave you an extra dollar.

haha thats funny. I can guarantee I make alot more money than you. I bet I would make more money part time than you would full time. Im not the one to brag about money, but sometimes I just feel the need to. Especially when little boys try and fluff themselves up to be big boys.

Back