SSBB cover

Wreked said:
No my head his just fine....Okay you know what i'm going to be the bigger and more mature person here and end this. Ok cyan. I'm sorry if I offended you.

Let me ask you something, do you really think that makes you the bigger person? No, it doesn't. The bigger person doesn't say they are going to be bigger, because that in itself is wrong. And then you pull this little one right "Ok cyan, I'm sorry IF I offended you." That's the saddest mature person I've ever seen. You know you offended him so why are you questioning this? Cyan on the other hand has made unecessary comments but ganging up on him is inappropriate. If you're offended by something pm that person and let em' know. DON'T make a scene. Were all just here to hang out with people that share our same interest, particularly in the gaming industry.

Is that really the box art? Can it be? Where's Zelda?
Where did this picture come from anyways?
Hard to believe this is the boxart, although it is good. Maybe it is... And a pretty weird cover. No fighting happening.

Mingus said:
Let me ask you something, do you really think that makes you the bigger person? No, it doesn't. The bigger person doesn't say they are going to be bigger, because that in itself is wrong. And then you pull this little one right "Ok cyan, I'm sorry IF I offended you." That's the saddest mature person I've ever seen. You know you offended him so why are you questioning this? Cyan on the other hand has made unecessary comments but ganging up on him is inappropriate. If you're offended by something pm that person and let em' know. DON'T make a scene. Were all just here to hang out with people that share our same interest, particularly in the gaming industry.
Ok a little random. But whatever i'll fix this. Cyan i'm sorry that I offened you in any way.

JT. said:
Is that really the box art? Can it be? Where's Zelda?
Where did this picture come from anyways?
Hard to believe this is the boxart, although it is good. Maybe it is... And a pretty weird cover. No fighting happening.
They are going to show all the characters on the cover. Dk and yoshi weren't on the ssb cover. And it seems were missing DK, yoshi, zelda, falcon, ic, ness. Which IMO makes it more believeable if unrevealed characters are shown. Because they could just get a melee screenshot and fix it up.

Last edited:
Eagles said:
Where's the Nintendo Wi Fi connection symbol then? I'm scared now :scared:
The cover isn't complete. Notice that the rating still says RP. When Wi-fi is announced (hopefully), the Wi-fi symbol will be added.

hey guys ive been looking around and found a cool looking cover here you go, enjoy

5820.jpg

It's ok. It's really obvious because the front has the character profile pictures.

bw! said:
it does not show that many characters
it fake

ya, i know that, but thats the point of this thread, but i wouldnt really be mad IF the cover did look like that, ide be satisfied with that

3266-v2.jpg

.NOW..............a cover like that would have me furious and throwing stuff around lol

I'm too lazy to read, does everyone think the cover on the first post is the one? Cause that's the one they use on IGN and stuff and it would be the mock up one anyway, they would put the esrb and the wi-fi symbol on later

naaaaaa, nintendo is way too secretive, i dont even think ign has any idea what the cover will be, im gussing ign goes around looking for the most believeable one, but thats just my opinion

Back