SSBB cover

i'm doing this for bw! and all of the nice people...

CYANRUSSEL SHUT THE HELL UP!!! :mad5:

But didn't you make fun of me wreked because i was typing real fast and i messed up on cyanrussel's name.

And i wrote it perfect because i can not mess up on a single word.

and im about to edit my post.

Naw I was just being mean to cyan for trying to make fun of you. So I in no way meant to make fun of you.

ok guys, c'mon, lets atleast try and stay alitle bit on topic

thankyou guys im glad theres lots of nice peaple on wiichat :wink:

and what if the real box cover was the same as one of the fake ones :lol:

that would be shocking!!:yikes:

Wreked said:
Only cyan hates you. Don't worry about it.
Wow....you sure do LOVE to put stuff in ppls mouth dont you?

I dont hate anyone on this thread....where the hell did you come up with that? Dam, no wonder your username is "Wreked":yikes:

andrewguy said:
i'm doing this for bw! and all of the nice people...

CYANRUSSEL SHUT THE HELL UP!!! :mad5:
And YOU expect being a "Potty Mouth" will help....i couldve sworn we were done arguing/debating when Bw said lets be friends....but i guess ppl like (Andrewguy) cant understand types of things like that....oh well, the good thing i can say about you is, is that YOU ANDREWGUY has finally STOPPED your pointless thread-spree!

Yay......i guess

zapasant93 said:
that would be shocking!!:yikes:
My fault for being off-topic...

Last edited:
CyanRussel said:
I dont hate anyone on this thread....where the hell did you come up with that? Dam, no wonder your username is "Wreked":yikes:
Ah darn you figured it out. Yeah that's exactly why my name is Wreked.
[/sarcasm]

CyanRussel said:
Oh really?? What do i win...?:wink:

Oh....i guess you werent being [sarcastic/] now were you?

Hmm, you really are messed up in the head

No my head his just fine....Okay you know what i'm going to be the bigger and more mature person here and end this. Ok cyan. I'm sorry if I offended you.

bw! said:
cyan please stop fighting
Your right....theres no point in fighting, although this was resolved some hours ago......then i log off thinking everything was cool, log back on wiichat....and notice there was some things going on about me while i was offline...but yea, i'll let it go/maybe:scared:

Wreked said:
No my head his just fine....Okay you know what i'm going to be the bigger and more mature person here and end this. Ok cyan. I'm sorry if I offended you.
YOU should be.....after all, you are the one that started it....but let me not start pointing fingers...the person WHO did it....YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE..

Last edited:
Super-Smash-Bros-Brawl-Wii-Boxart.jpg

This IS the real box art!
Proof:http://www.nwiizone.com/nintendo-wii/nwii/super-smash-bros-brawl-wii-boxart/

Back