Super Smash Bros Brawl, Picture Thread!

ac9828.jpg

1z6zamf.jpg

hsswwl.jpg

How did I get these pictures?? I took them myself:lol:
Well in my humble opinion, the definition of cheat would make the game unbalanced for one individual while the rest suffer.

Custom textures are purely cosmetic and the fact that I have a Iron Man outfit for Samus will not make me a better Samus player.

Some naughty person made a real "zero suit" Samus outfit if you get my drift...

Oh i know what you mean :ihih:

Eh I went like 2 months with out my Wii, and then school started so I've been too busy to brawl.

Here's a few pictures I took recently.

fneqva.jpg

5f4v15.jpg

2yywc9x.jpg

2qvsfbp.jpg

atkj5z.jpg

mm5zcm.jpg

23m3j9u.jpg

11bulbb.jpg

2mqnvb7.jpg

70unx2.jpg
- I hit that fat bastard with a rest!

14izl91.jpg

2nqa32u.jpg

2mzfxpz.jpg

2vmda8w.jpg

28hd7pj.jpg

jhqalz.jpg

334pu0n.jpg

2euq2qg.jpg

I think I'll look around the internet for some more Textures because now these ones are kinda wearing off the novelty.

How do you put textures hacks on the game? Can I please see some instructions on how to?

If I have inspired you do want to try characters and stage textures go ahead and send me a private message.

For reasons obvious to moderators I cannot explain how to do this in public view, which is why I asked for private messages.

Just a FYI before hand, you need to know which version your Wii hardware is and depending on your Wii hardware version a copy of Lengend of Zelda:Twilight Princess.

Last edited:
Here are some snapshots of my two primary mains for Brawl that I took earlier today:

Sonic posing at Delfino Square
TysSonic-1.jpg

Yoshi at Yoshi's Island (Winter)
TysYoshi.jpg

I was bored, so I took these. I took three more snapshots of my Yoshi, but I can't copy them to my Wii's SD Card and transfer them to my laptop since it's locked now.

Last edited:
Actually, my SD card wasn't locked. I messed around with the little switch thingy on it by accident.

So, here are three more snapshots from me:

6fed6989e55e4193.jpg

0ad951b0b86ca718.jpg

dad13fb140c36c75.jpg

Back