Star Wars for Wii !

PokeWii

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2007
I just got a call from my friend that they announced on G4 that star wars was coming to Wii !!!!!!!

If anyones got Sky (UK) then if you watch Xleague tv channel you might have already seen it but theres a programme on that called Inside Gaming i watched it a couple of days ago and they were talking about the Star Wars and i tell you if they get the controls right for the Wii this game will be awsome!!! the graphics wont be as good as the PS3 or 360 but the gameplay will out do both of the other consoles (if they get the controls right)

Whoops said:
If anyones got Sky (UK) then if you watch Xleague tv channel you might have already seen it but theres a programme on that called Inside Gaming i watched it a couple of days ago and they were talking about the Star Wars and i tell you if they get the controls right for the Wii this game will be awsome!!! the graphics wont be as good as the PS3 or 360 but the gameplay will out do both of the other consoles (if they get the controls right)

kinda amusing, you keep on saying "if they get the controls right"

if the controls arn't right it'll still be a great game

if the controls arent right the game will still be good ? good joke. Im kinda hoping for a more hands on sword fighting technique then ZTP. Dont get me wrong ZTP is a great game its just not what I want from a Star Wars wii game.

Whoops said:

i wathc that channel for the chart show.

but occasionally catch other shows, and yeah i saw that episode of inside gaming lol

How much will the "Light Saber" adaptor be? we all know that we can't bring down the Sith with a normal sword attachment or ::GASP:: A Plain Wiimote!!!!:yikes:

Kyle

dont know the lightsaber will possibly be bundled in, if not it probably wont be any more than £5.

as for the games itself jjrules, its not like battlefront no.
this game is based around the force, the force in this game it the whole main point in it, like using the force is all that the game is based on, and as for online yes it does have online, and the wii version has a exclusive online duel mode

It's called the Force Unleashed and it's not like battlefront from what I hear.

isn't it more like the other starwar games, like nights of the old republic 1 and 2?

Back