Star Wars proof!

^Sorry, this computer's jacked up and so it doesnt accept links...yeah, i know. So, was that link directed at me our Axtlar?

What do I have to do with my Tivo to get E3?

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Sorry, this computer's jacked up and so it doesnt accept links...yeah, i know. So, was that link directed at me our Axtlar?

What do I have to do with my Tivo to get E3?
Quote, copy link, paste link:aureola:

^Sorry for not explaining. My original internet browser got deleted somehow, so I have to use this Microsoft Outlook browser (which absolutely sucks). You cant copy/paste from the URL bar in the Outlook browser, and I dont feel like typing it all in. Still dont know why links dont work, though...:confused:

So can anybody explain to me how to get E3 through Tivo?

ssbb_lover said:
Is it even called E3 anymore?

Actually, it's called 'E3 Expo' now. Kind of weird, as E3 stands for Electronic Entertainment Expo, making it Electronic Entertainment Expo Expo.

Well, back on topic. Someone said something about the Star Wars movies being bad (well I liked them), but it's the concept of the motion sensing which will make it such a fun game. It's what people think of when they see the wiimote, with the speaker and motion sensing. I think it'll turn out good, although a game which was built from the ground for the Wii would probably be better, as this may be like Twilight princess, where you just flick your wrist a bit for swings...

yeah, you are right, it could turn up good, at least better than Harry Potter..not that I have played that...by the way, it was me who said that Star Wars movies are not good, just to clarify.

yeah compared to 1 2 and 3, because if you were a teen back then in the 70's you would have thought they were the best

I thought 5 and 6 were the best. The new ones implemented too many new looks. The X-wing is so much cooler than the Naboo fighter!

Yes. You have to understand that Axtlar and I were not of that generation, and so when we watch 4, 5 and 6 next to 1, 2 and 3 the originals look like a joke, comparatively.

Not storylines, the quality.

that's another problem in the series: why the hell are all the technology and ships etc. looking a lot, and I mean alot more modern in the episode 1, 2 and 3 which are supposed to be the past of episodes 4, 5 and 6? and in those 3 last episodes, the ships look like shite

ciper said:
Whoa...

Did the two of you just say you preferred the new star wars movies over the old ones?

yeah what's gonna happen now? nerd attack over us? lol jk

Hey, I'm not that generation, yet I like the old movies more. Who cares about effects and graphics? Just like the Wii!:lol:

Back