Star Wars proof!

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed is going to be an amazing title. I don't think the Wii has the power to run the engine that is being used to make it. It would look much better on the 360 and PS3. The controls would be much better on the Wii and therefore the gameplay better, which in my opinion is better than graphics. Lets hope this rumor is true.

The one for the wii would obviusly need to have the graphics downgraded, to be compatible with the wii (unless the rumours about the wii being capable of much more than we thought. But unknown super graphics? Don't think so). Other than that, the only change would be the motion controls. So, this should be very possible. As long as they make the motion controls good.

^Its not a matter of CAN they do it, its a matter of WILL they do it.

And just to save you some time...No, they will not do it.

^They will do it. I'd be ready to bet on it. Got any ideas for a bet?

rumor is still a rumor no matter what. so unless they actually confirm the title, it's not coming for Wii.

^I realize it's a rumour, but I'm predicting that they will make it for the Wii. Not stating that it's solid fact.

all talk but no manifestation, what's the point? hyping it is something, but if it's not even confirmed on coming to the wii what's the point of hyping it?

Axtlar said:
that's another problem in the series: why the hell are all the technology and ships etc. looking a lot, and I mean alot more modern in the episode 1, 2 and 3 which are supposed to be the past of episodes 4, 5 and 6? and in those 3 last episodes, the ships look like shite

The rebels had to scrape together whatever ships they could get - and they had more important things to do than keep them all polished and fancy looking.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Yes. You have to understand that Axtlar and I were not of that generation, and so when we watch 4, 5 and 6 next to 1, 2 and 3 the originals look like a joke, comparatively.

Not storylines, the quality.

um what are you talking about how old are you guys i am only 19 so i didn't grow up in that generation and i think 4,5,and 6 look much better than 1,2,and 3... CGI does not look that great to me i like the animatronics (spelling?) of the old trilogy. Its funny we are on a site about a system that is all into innovation and you say the techniques used in the old trilogy look like a joke. its kinda like comparing the Wii to the PS3 and i think all of would say the wii is better but thats just my thoughts .

Back