Stay away from Drugs

Gamejunkie said:
LSD reveals the truth to yourself and everything around you weather your ready or not

no it really doesnt, its the exact opposite, i for one have expierance in this field, not that im proud or anything but in my younger days i did dabble a bit here and there. LSD DOESNT NOT show ur true inner self, wat it does it shows ur worst fears! ESP if u are on a bad trip. My first exp, on LSD i was 15 and in a nite club and the walls around me started melting, really bad exp. It makes u think u can do things u cant do and see things that arent there, its a bad drug trust me.

Spoiler for something that could be misconstrude as ~*emo*~ content.
The only drug I've tried is cocaine, and I pretty much crave it everyday but have no access at all to any drug. Some people are that desperate to feel okay, even just for a bit =)
Of course coming down from it is atrocious, but I guess the means justify the end. Or something.

yea Celeste i am with u there on that, i started at 17 and kicked it at 22, but still i cant see it or ill go crazy

I am a sole believer in the means justify the end, but I just can't ever see myself taking drugs.

The thought of it leaves a bad taste in your mouth if you're a fan of powerlifting and professional wrestling. Why give the wanna-be's an excuse for your success?

Personally, I find it a lot more entertaining to see others burn out of their minds, I imagine that's more fun than being the moron not knowing what's going on.

Drugs are pretty bad in any form and I wouldn't take them hence why I found justice to the smuggling druggie. Either way you do have a choice in doing drugs, knowing full consequences, people just always think they won't become that "other statistic".

I'm starting a legion of the Do Hugz Not Drugz to join all you need to to do is put Do Hugz Not Drugz in bold in your sig to contact me about the leigien please leave a coment in my profile dont PM

261311 i dont think u can sit there and judge someone that uses or has used, you dont know wat that person is goin through that made them use as a release. and some just do it to experiment, but all in all we all are the same, dont be so quick to judge a person

I judge people all the time.

My philosophy is that if you don't want to be judged, then prove me wrong. Otherwise you fall under the stereotype.

wat do u get out of judging someone though? only the wrong perception about them, no one knows but that person...i mean im not sitting here defending drug use, as i stated in my previous post. I just think it isnt right unless u know the person.

This is what I don't like, people thinking that they don't judge people.

ITS IMPOSSIBLE.

Everyone judges people whether you want to believe it or not. If no one judged anyone, then we would all be equal. Why even have names? We can just refer to everyone as 'person'. Not judging people is primitive.

damn u get defensive quick leve, the topic is drugs not life in general

LevesqueIsKing said:
I judge people all the time.

My philosophy is that if you don't want to be judged, then prove me wrong. Otherwise you fall under the stereotype.
I love hearing about people's judgements and interpretations of other people. We should start a thread about it, but I can picture it getting weird.

I agree 100% with Bliss about not judging people right away for using drugs. Not all users are the same at all.

Bliss said:
261311 i dont think u can sit there and judge someone that uses or has used, you dont know wat that person is goin through that made them use as a release. and some just do it to experiment, but all in all we all are the same, dont be so quick to judge a person

I'm not judging anyone, I don't lose any respect for anyone if they do drugs, I don't really care. I'm just saying that they (the user) have no right to complain when something goes wrong.

@Levesque, you may remain neutral quite easily.

This article was ridiculous. NO ONE taking or having taken LSD is going to think they are a "glass of orange juice" or anything stupid like that, especially permanently.
Drugs can be dangerous, and if you are a reckless or irresponsible person, you can ruin your life with anything, alcohol, gambling, cigarettes, etc...
The reason the government wants things like LSD illegal is because it can radically alter your consciousness and your perception of your life, your existence, your purpose, your reason to be alive.
Some people have had radically life-changing experiences which stay with them forever, and not in a bad way. Some people have extremely spiritual revelations, and some have nightmarish terror-trips.
But VERY FEW if any have lasting, long-term mental damage from ingesting small "resonable" doses of LSD. That's not to say you should take it, just that these retarded scare-stories only serve to further the ignorant social stigmas surrounding drugs.

Back