Stay away from Drugs

261311 said:
I'm not judging anyone, I don't lose any respect for anyone if they do drugs, I don't really care. I'm just saying that they (the user) have no right to complain when something goes wrong.

oh ok that i agree with, u do have to take responability for ur actions...just have the right head on ur shoulders and know when to stop and ur limit

Celeste said:
I love hearing about people's judgements and interpretations of other people. We should start a thread about it, but I can picture it getting weird.
That would be awsome. But you're right, everyone would get offended and then everyone would be afraid to put any negativety in their posts and then it'd turn into a 'compliment the user above you' thread...

Everyone left.

:shifty:

LevesqueIsKing said:
That would be awsome. But you're right, everyone would get offended and then everyone would be afraid to put any negativety in their posts and then it'd turn into a 'compliment the user above you' thread...

Everyone left.

:shifty:
Yeah...I so want to try anyway though >.<

Transfixed said:
This article was ridiculous. NO ONE taking or having taken LSD is going to think they are a "glass of orange juice" or anything stupid like that, especially permanently.

[...]

But VERY FEW if any have lasting, long-term mental damage from ingesting small "resonable" doses of LSD.

While I [strongly] do not advocate the use of any illegal substance and certainly don't agree with the men-in-black conspiratorial content [that I removed] in the post above, this is a reasonably accurate neuro/physiological assessment of LSD.

Kids, don't do drugs, M'Kay?

Everyone who is against drugs please join the Do Hugz Not Drugz (DHND) legion all you need to do to join is put Do Hugz Not Drugz in bold in your sig.

uyguykgyb

Bliss said:
no it really doesnt, its the exact opposite, i for one have expierance in this field, not that im proud or anything but in my younger days i did dabble a bit here and there. LSD DOESNT NOT show ur true inner self, wat it does it shows ur worst fears! ESP if u are on a bad trip. My first exp, on LSD i was 15 and in a nite club and the walls around me started melting, really bad exp. It makes u think u can do things u cant do and see things that arent there, its a bad drug trust me.

Well just because you've had bad expirences with them does'nt give you the right to say what they do for me or anyone else, I can give you sources that straight tell you that lysergic acid diethylamide increases the number of processes in your brain it increases the electrical impulses that make the neurons communicate with each other, did you know the GENETIC CODE was discovered under the influence of LSD? look it up!

I don't really care what people who have bad expirences and ignorant opinions think, because what that substance is and does will never be fully understood but if it creates a positive benefit or outlook who is anyone to say its right or wrong for anyone, just like any drug or substance known to man legal or illegal...

I would never do anything like that to screw up my life. I couldn't play sports, well actually I could but I would suck. I just wouldn't be able to function. They don't help you, but make your life terribly worse.

If only there was no such thing as drugs:frown2:,it does not solve youre problem but it only makes more problems in youre life,ill never take em an so far i havent.

Acid is a bad idea if you have heart problems also. The increase in heart rate, on top of an already existing heart condition (irregular beat. etc) can kill you on your first hit.

I don't think Weed is all that bad, if you do it every now and then. I know kids who smoke up every night.......deadbeats.

manufan15 said:
I would never do anything like that to screw up my life. I couldn't play sports, well actually I could but I would suck. I just wouldn't be able to function. They don't help you, but make your life terribly worse.

*bolds* :yesnod: :)

Celeste said:
I love hearing about people's judgements and interpretations of other people. We should start a thread about it, but I can picture it getting weird.

I think you should let it rip - though maybe with a disclaimer that only people with thick skins can/should participate [?]

(It would be an interesting social experiment too...)

Back