Stupidest thing you or your friends have ever done.

Operation X

Basically I put toilet water in my German teachers kettle. (Which he drank)

A friend put fish behind the radiators.

Another put fish in the cupboards.

Bit of fish juice about the place.

Chilly Powder here and there, such as his coffee pot.

Ohh and gravy browning in this coffee too..

Some ***** grassed on us so we got caught out :/

Not too bad though, got suspended on my birthday, couldn't have planned it better if I tried.

Plus in the end they said it would be down to the board of Governors to decide what happens to us, and the fecking teacher we did all that too was on the board of Governors :/

Another thing my friends did was went to this place outside school to some dope and stuff ( I didn't go, I don't do that stuff) But the deputy head and soem really important teacher followed them there and caught them.

They took them back to the office and they had to wait outside, when nobody was looking I took their stuff off them so when they got searched in the office all they had on them was some fags.. meh, teach them to be more careful next time wont it

Me and a friend spotted Calum Best and Jimmy Nesbitt in Belfast one Saturday night, and didnt waste the opportunity. We walked up to them, i pulled my phone out, and asked them ''any chance of a pic lads?''
They agreed, so i handed Calum the phone for the picture and put my arm around my mate.
They werent best chuffed, Jimmy Nebitt called us a couple of bas***ds and they walked away. Best thing was, all of their friends were crippled laughing!!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i know i said i won't post in the lounge but this is too good to pass up

it was yesterday. i was on the phone with tonyen4gine (wiichat member and fellow MOS) and i was downstairs on the computer typing. chuchu was staring at me so i leaned back and went to pick him up.

all of a sudden, i fell back and grabbed the desk to prevent me from being a spaz. well it didn't work and i fell down taking my boyfriends dads desk and computer with me.

it was the funniest moment ever because it truly glorifies how spaztic i am :sick:

ETA- MOS Member Of Service

Your a mod and you just used the word spaz and spaztic...offensive, and if a guest who wanted to join saw that, who happend to have a disability, he would have clicked "X" straight away.

Not a good move :yikes:

But anyway, the worst thing ive ever done with frinds was

I guess youll never know..

im just saying, its not the kinda impression u wanna give, espeacially not from a super mod...think about it...if super mods do that think about what ordinary members might do...(from a guests point of view)

uhm.. mostly everything i do is funny and embarassing (which i hate) but i would say falling down on the wet floor in food max. and the funny thing is that there was a sign saying wet flow.(yellow sign)
i was embarassed:scared:

awww man a couple of weeks ago i had a power point presentation nd period, i spent the whole night working on it(so pulled an all nighter) and then in the morning i was really hard-core nervouse, so i drank about 1/3 ofa 26er, lack of sleep and tipsy, i was so ****ed up when i had to do my presentation.......i let out a loud "UUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM" in it, hehe

Frankly....I don't care if ONE guest who doesn't like that doesn't join wiichat....:/

There's much worse in here than that..... Why not patrol the ps3 section and yell at fanboys, or get every double poster too?

Another impression that I don't like? Not being able to spell....

you said:
im just saying, its not the kinda impression u wanna give, espeacially not from a super mod...think about it...if super mods do that think about what ordinary members might do...(from a guests point of view)

im > I'm
its > it's
u > you
espeacially > especially
comma after "that"
guests > guest's

haha, lol.....

because its the last school day today all yr 11s ran riot and done every dare or bit o mischeif imaginable.

Stupidity countdown (1 not v stupid 5 v stupid):

1) dared to flood boys toilets with boiling hot water, done that.

2) dared to go running round school kicking open all the doors, done that

3) dared to buy everything i could aford at dinner and start food fight, funny as hell

4) once i got sent to head office i got dared to run out

5) was bored so me and my m8s went round running bout kiking bins and running in and out of ppls lessons

Probably this one time me and a neighbor took paintballs and threw em at this people house everyone in our neighborhood hates.They asked what we were throwing and of coarse we lied...We ran and fell down!:lol:

Back