Super Mario Galaxy >>>> #1 game of all time???

diaoman

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2007
Currently, SMG has a 96.2% rating on gamerankings.com . If gets even more high ratings from the other publications (especially the nintendo-hating Gamespot), it could surpass Ocarina of Time (97.6%) and become the greatest game of all time! Let's hope so....

i think its a little too early to call it the best game of all time...

SSBB > SMG, for sure. But, by the way everyone is talking, SMG sounds incredible.

I am sure that SMG will be an excellent game, but will be the best game of all time? Only time itself can tell.

wiifreak9292 said:
i think its a little too early to call it the best game of all time...

especially considering time is like...infinite.

I've got to play this if they're rating close to the top of all time!! Can't wait!!

ssbb_lover said:
SSBB > SMG, for sure. But, by the way everyone is talking, SMG sounds incredible.

It's interesting how people say Brawl is better than Galaxy, especially when Brawl isn't even out yet and is from a totally different genre.

'Greatest Game of All-Time' is far too broad a statement to be taken very seriously since we all have different ideas on what a truly great game is.

Don't get me wrong, Galaxy is a triumph, a marvel, but again, to call it the best of all time is both premature and genre-dependent.

Last edited:
It looks great no doubt.
But greatest game of all time is quite the stretch.

Back