Super Mario Galaxy 2-Ideas for galaxies!

WiiGalaxy

The...Funny One
Oct 18, 2009
Behind Your Wii
Wii Online Code
0862-1387-6454-1540
Post ideas for new galaxies here!

Eg. Castle Galaxy- A galaxy full of castles and towers similar to Princess Peach's!

well i'm glad that yoshi will be featured in the game. I just hope that mnay of the boards aren't so hard like the first SMG. I had to ask for help on many of the boards smh* The release date is set for 1/01/2010 according to gamestop. I just hope that nintendo doesn't push back the title due to Super mario Bros wii coming out so soon before.

it probably be out in spring as they said it finshed now

i would like to see more use of the red star maybe they should have put one in every stage

i would also like a power up galaxy where all the power ups are

from what they are saying this is going to be alot harder than the 1st mario galaxy, so if anyone had probs with the first you might wanna go back and black again to brush up on those skills.

id like to see more side scrolling levels like that sand one in SMG...

more items, the penguin suit should make a return from NSMBW!

I also liked that beach loop galaxy (I can't remember if that was the name).
No more boards like sweet sweet galaxy. Pleaseeee

Why? There small but thats what makes them unique (in my opinion). Sweet sweet galaxy was almost my fav.:D.......:drool:.

lol cuz it was the hardest board to me until I realized it was a method to get through it.

If your really stuck on something like that try doing a bunch of long jumps.

I'm horrible at long jumps. too hard to time and I end up doing a ground pound. lol
Go up on the control to make Mario/Luigi run then quickly press "R" then "A".If you do it to slow you'll end up doing a back flip. Just keep practicing and you'll be able to do 20 around the observatory.

PS: Sorry I'm off topic.

A new place called "Desert World!"

This place ain't to complex. All you have to do is let Yoshi and Mario roam free in that little paradise and allow them to eat 'til they find the star!:lol:

A new place called "Desert World!"

This place ain't to complex. All you have to do is let Yoshi and Mario roam free in that little paradise and allow them to eat 'til they find the star!:lol:
You mean "Dessert" world, they might have a place like toy time galaxy or Sweet sweet galaxy that involves over-sized food.

How about if they enter the milky way galaxy. Maybe a star on the earth, sun.:)

Back