Super Paper Mario or Godfather?

Zarogan

Official Metroid Breeder
Jan 26, 2007
Chile
Wii Online Code
5460-1571-7458-7185
Well I'm gonna buy a game soon, but I really can't decide between The Godfather and Super Paper Mario. I've never played the original Godfather, but I really love GTA-like games, but I also loved the original Paper Mario (haven't played the GC one)...

What would you guys get?

I haven't played spm yet (not released here in the uk) but godfather is a fun game, deffo worth a look.

a question: does paper mario get repetitive? because from what I've seen in videos, it's practically the same all the time

Super Paper Mario is great! You won't be disappointed if you are a fan of mario games and especially the Paper Mario games. It is a cool blend of RPG and platformer/action. The only downside to it I find is that it is too short. I am on the last chapter, and have done the main extensive side quests and it's been not even 25 hours of play. I haven't collected all the cards or found all the treasures though. I don't own Godfather, so I can't say anything about it, but it is a game I am interested in. I'll probably buy it when the price goes down.

Back