Super Smash Bros Brawl, Picture Thread!

hidden09_080318r-l.jpg

I can just picture CF going "Noooooooooooooooooooo.......".:lol:

A silly one from a recent match I had with Sonic and Samus on the same team... looks like Sonic has a crush:

sonichasacrushyl6.jpg

try having sonic and zss fighting against eachother. have sonic grab samus (zs) and then press down on the control stick to make sonic do his roll attack on her. it looks exactly what you think it is. (sex)

Link. said:
can you get screen shots on to your computer????
Yeah, you can. Just save the pictures on an SD Card. Then put the Card in your computer and comvert the pictures from .bin format to .jpeg format.

Ooze33 said:
Yeah, you can. Just save the pictures on an SD Card. Then put the Card in your computer and comvert the pictures from .bin format to .jpeg format.

is this the only way?

These are probably my favorites out of the few pictures I've taken so far.
I never used it in melee, so I always forget it about it now.

I'll definitely be using it more, though, since I can upload them onto the PC. =D

80e45cf9fa8a5b7f_IMAGE.jpg

496b62a931acea69_IMAGE.jpg

43564f003dcffa6c_IMAGE.jpg

ef5a98758feaaf38_IMAGE.jpg

That one where Kirby is about to do his Final Smash (Chef Hat Ready) is my favorite.
I have it at that angle on purpose.

Last edited:
VidyaVince said:
Here's a pic of Captain Falcon urging Waluigi to take his hand and ride off with him into the sunset.

comewithmepk4.jpg
now that.. was just really random...

btw how much do 1gb SD cards cost at a fair/low price? stores around me seem to have high prices..

Ooze33 said:
and how the hell are you supposed to do that?
(seriously, how do you do it?)

Back