Swim Wear

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Board shorts, swim trunks, speedos, bikinis, whatever you want to discuss. Spring is in the air and pools are opening for the enjoyment of kids and adults alike. Post what you think is hot, atrocious, cool, or just flat out embarrassing.

On a topic-related note, I'm looking for a pair of cool board shorts. Suggestions?

I like to bathe in my birthday suit

But sadly there arnt many places that let a fully dressed person in the pool

two piece... anything but thong... :yesnod:
BB-17-C%7EFive-Women-in-Two-piece-Bathing-Suits-on-Beach-Posters.jpg

I'll be wearing this.

haha, nah, I wear swim trunks, doesn't really matter what they are as long as they're not see-through.

As for what I find atrocious, there should definitely be a maximum weight limit for girls who wear two pieces in public places. also, banana hammocks are a nono.

other than that, whatever floats your boat, I'm cool with.

AAAAAmL0ZrsAAAAAANilCQ.png

I find these strappy things to be absolutely atrocious 95% of the time, you may as well wear a bikini. Anything that's too diamond hoo haa is tacky to me.

Men have the ability to still go outside if they're like 50 pounds overweight.

As for me, I don't even remember owning a swimsuit. I think my last was when I was like 9. And it was a Pokemon one. ;D

Flowery board shorts here. Only way to go.
E.g.
PICT0114.jpg

That's when I'm not wearing my speedos, of course.

ive been rockin 'board shorts' a lot longer than they've been cool. ripzone and hurley are the only ones worth my ass. i have to modify them all to make them most useful for wakeboarding.

I wear a legskin in competitions and a jammer during practice.

I don't mind any type of suit, only the men's g-string ones.

ive been rockin 'board shorts' a lot longer than they've been cool. ripzone and hurley are the only ones worth my ass. i have to modify them all to make them most useful for wakeboarding.

Modify how? You have to get the rashguards to set yourself apart.

Modify how? You have to get the rashguards to set yourself apart.

i love my collection of rashguards.

modify
no velcro,
no rivets
taped seams
no liners
no elastics
solid panel backside
esp. no velcro by the front crotch.
gets scratchy when no wearing spandex shorts underneath
no zippers.
spandex flaps behind the fly (also prevents scratching.)

I usually cut the netting out and wear boxers. ;) No zippers would be hard to find though.

I only have two rashguards. =(

Back