Teen kills adoptive mother for not paying Internet bills

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
According to wii.qj.net it looks like we have another dumbass kid in this world, this kid killed his mom for...refusing to pay the internet bill because he is addicted to online video games, he should thought what he got himself into first...he's an idiot.

romanianboy_ionut.jpg

This horrific incident is simply beyond words. A 15-year-old Romanian boy stabbed his adoptive mother to death after she refused to pay the Internet bills. The boy, Ionut, is addicted to online video games. It was said that Ionut stabbed his adoptive mother 17 times when she decided to stop paying the bills. This was so he would cut down the time he was spending in front of the computer playing his games. What is even more disturbing about this incident, however, is that a mere three hours after the killing, Ionut left the home and headed to an Internet cafe to play Counter-Strike.

Meanwhile, the husband of the victim found her dead in their home and subsequently reported the incident to the cops. Ionut, later on, turned himself voluntarily to the authorities, calmly telling them that "I think I'm the one you're looking for."

Ionut has been admitted to an underground psychiatric clinic in a local hospital. Test will be conducted to determine his pyschological state, and if found that he was fully competent when the crime was committed, he could face up to 12 years in prison for the murder.
heres the link All About The Games

It seems like this world gets stupider and stupid everyday, accounting of this idiot and more that KILL only because of video games, this world went to hell quickly.

Last edited:
**** I can see the media milking this. And if Jack Thompson were still allowed to practice he'd be all over it. Morons like this guy make us all look bad.

Back