The best game for GC

I loved Mario Strikers :D. My brother and I ALWAYS play that game with my cousins whenever we see them. I also liked Super Mario Sunshine and Paper Mario Thousand Year door.

Your avatar makes you look like a nerd...

SonicFalcoBrawlwii said:
Do Not Make Fun Of The Clones Do U Now Who Is A Clone Falco And Pokeballs Do Help A Hole Lot And The Map Thing Makes No Sence They All R 100% Different And Finally The Game Supper Smash Gues Wat The Name Says It All It Supose To Be All About Smashing So Is The Next One And The Next One,so... Ha!!!!
:confused:

I cant understand you, please learn to USE COMMAS and PERIODS, and learn how to spell, your LA suck ass!!!! :hand: Bad Boy

and btw
I'm no nerd, im ur father, read my sig. fool
and im not the one obsessed with a fox
Don't mind me calling u foxy roxy boy ^_^

Last edited:
So many good games... but definitely SSBM, but there's a lot of others. Eternal Darkness was a quality adventure game, and even though I have it for PS2, Mega Man Anniversary Collection was amazing, and such a good idea for such a good series. Gamecube was WAY underrated in my opinion. But I dunno. And as for the people who are dissing Melee so hard, get a life. You're on an Internet forum. You're entitled to an opinion, but grow up.

XtremeKilling said:

I cant understand you, please learn to USE COMMAS and PERIODS, and learn how to spell, your LA suck ass!!!! :hand: Bad Boy

and btw

WOW you sound just like the losers (besides me ) from nsider who can't read any thing without perfect grammar this is a more peaceful website and yes i agree with tails your avatar makes you look like a nerd

oh and don't mess with tails at least he's not upsesed with killing like you are

Last edited:
XtremeKilling said:

and btw
Humph, not interested in a mincing boy hungry pedafile, thanx...i might be obsesed with foxes, so what? At least im not some stick figure lookalike trying to flame people i dont know on a computer.

oh and a btw from me, my father is in jail in Frankfurt Germany, deuchbag

Last edited:
to the people above ssbm is fun when you play multiplayer. and to the guy who complained about items. screw items you don't need items, playing with no items is more fun imo. plus its not just smashing foo. there are a bunch of techniques like saving yourself and wave dashing. only noobs would need items and say smashing is the only thing you can do. can't wait for SSBB because there are new maps, characters, moves and better graphics =D can't wait

uh.. no i love ideams and i have had the game for 5 years and still love it ideams or fun and can make you win in different ways

No, i agree with him Falco, items are cheap, you can truly test your skill against someone who didnt have 350% and then got a heart and a hammer, items dont test your skill, which is what people of our calibur do when you get too good for 3 lv. 9 computer players. You can, however, use items if you have a friend who likes to use them, and your just having fun, its good then...

Back