The best game for GC

SSBM was the best for GameCube, also Resident Evil 4, Capcom Vs. SNK, Super Mario Strikers, etc

How can you say etc. if we dont know YOUR etc.? Your etc. game list may be different than ours dude...like I say "I like Sonic Adv. DX, StarFox Adv., etc." Wii dont know what etc. is.

lol dude..etc is the obvious games like: Luigi's Mansion, Star Fox: Adventures, etc. (lol just kidding about the etc.)

lol, im just giving you a bad time, wow once again its just me and you on, wow...:sad:

Im at school, and I got to go to work after this, "Sigh" my day consists of...
7:55-3:00 "School "4:00-9:00 "Work" 9:45-6:00 "Sleep"

Tails McCloud~ said:
No, i agree with him Falco, items are cheap, you can truly test your skill against someone who didnt have 350% and then got a heart and a hammer, items dont test your skill, which is what people of our calibur do when you get too good for 3 lv. 9 computer players. You can, however, use items if you have a friend who likes to use them, and your just having fun, its good then...

yea for a fair fight because items are pretty cheepy but they can be fun for easy kos and different ways of ko in your friends

Last edited:
Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1+2

Phantasy Star Online Ep.1+2 is by far the best cube game. Customizable 4 player rpg playable online and offline 4 player, ability to battle one anothers charactors, or play the game and quests multiplayer. 1500+ Items and equipt.
custom make a charactor, and a MAG. A helper floating droid you feed and evolve.
Never play the same twice.

Oh yeah. The max level is 100. Ive played for about 7 hrs to get a charactor to level 20

Last edited:
Nightwalker said:
Phantasy Star Online Ep.1+2 is by far the best cube game. Customizable 4 player rpg playable online and offline 4 player, ability to battle one anothers charactors, or play the game and quests multiplayer. 1500+ Items and equipt.
custom make a charactor, and a MAG. A helper floating droid you feed and evolve.
Never play the same twice.

Oh yeah. The max level is 100. Ive played for about 7 hrs to get a charactor to level 20

i heard of that game i ovousily disagree. but i know thats were you can get the tail chao for 2 battle so it has to be pretty good

Ohhh GODDAMN IT!!

SonicFalcoBrawlWii and TailsMcCloud - THIS IS NOT A MSN CHATLINE BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE - I REPEAT NOT A MSN CHATLINE BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE!!!

SonicFalcoBrawlWii - Can you also put in the effort to use ACTUAL PUNCTUATION and GRAMMAR? You sound like a schoolkid who just came from 2nd grade. Chattalk is fine for a while but if you do it all the time it gets plain annoying and irritating to read. And people can easily miss the point you are trying to present.

4. not much in depth
all u do is smash. using guns or items are useless because all the items are useless except hammer. This is why I expect the SSB Brawl because it will have special moves.
WHHHAAAT?!?!?!? SSBM on a newb/n00b level does involve just smashing but if you focus on improving your game mentally and technically, you will realise that there are like 10 other options you can do apart from smashing...

Shielding, Rolling, Dodging, Jumping, Grabbing, Aerial dodging
Smashes, Tilts, Aerials, b moves
Walking, Standing, Dashing, Crouching, Short hopping, Full jumping, B - Up move recovery

String/Combine them all together and you end up with combos and a whole bunch of options that makes the game a million times deeper than lucky smashes and Capt Falcon Punches.

In fact if I were to fight against someone who just uses items, he would have a harder time winning because the items are a random event and a person who knows how to play smash will be more consistent with his moves. So this is the reason why items are removed from serious play... And it's a lot more mentally challenging but you are more satisfied if you win than if you just smash like there's no tomorrow. Where's the depth in that?

Last edited:
Linkapprentice.

Its okay, some people just don't want to take the game to that level and its their loss. If they truly looked into the game they'd be shocked at how deep it goes.

But again, some people just aren't willing to.

*shakes head*

SSBM is one of the Cube's best games EASILY.

lol yeah I understand.

Oh I'm finding it funny that you're immediately following up on my responses. Three in fact! LOL!

I agree with ya man SSBM is easily the best multiplayer game out there.

:mad5:
linkzeldagame said:
Ohhh GODDAMN IT!!

SonicFalcoBrawlWii and TailsMcCloud - THIS IS NOT A MSN CHATLINE BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE - I REPEAT NOT A MSN CHATLINE BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE!!!

SonicFalcoBrawlWii - Can you also put in the effort to use ACTUAL PUNCTUATION and GRAMMAR? You sound like a schoolkid who just came from 2nd grade. Chattalk is fine for a while but if you do it all the time it gets plain annoying and irritating to read. And people can easily miss the point you are trying to present.

WHHHAAAT?!?!?!? SSBM on a newb/n00b level does involve just smashing but if you focus on improving your game mentally and technically, you will realise that there are like 10 other options you can do apart from smashing...

Shielding, Rolling, Dodging, Jumping, Grabbing, Aerial dodging
Smashes, Tilts, Aerials, b moves
Walking, Standing, Dashing, Crouching, Short hopping, Full jumping, B - Up move recovery

String/Combine them all together and you end up with combos and a whole bunch of options that makes the game a million times deeper than lucky smashes and Capt Falcon Punches.

In fact if I were to fight against someone who just uses items, he would have a harder time winning because the items are a random event and a person who knows how to play smash will be more consistent with his moves. So this is the reason why items are removed from serious play... And it's a lot more mentally challenging but you are more satisfied if you win than if you just smash like there's no tomorrow. Where's the depth in that?

dude shut the f up. i really don't care BECAUSE THIS IS MY THREAD AND U R SPAMING ME!!!! and yes you can join me and tails conversations but we won't stop!! and no one cares about grammar here, go on nsider its like school more then chat, you can get ten post for one thread in the same 60 second and most has to be spam, so go on nsiders if you want to see werid perfect grammar lovers

But it still makes you sound like a schoolkid with minimal language skills...

Oh and the spam problem with new threads is because there is no moderator to moderate the threads and intelligent chat tends to be shifted to one side while letting spam take over.

Back