The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

thats how i felt about fox...he was to sloppy and slippery for me to play as. jiggly was always fun to play as. hey didja know they took some of the best melee players out there(dont know what criteria) and had them play as every character in different situations, rate them, and decide who was most useful and least useful. i was suprised to find out pikachu was the worst..and link was down there too.

Bowserizer said:
thats how i felt about fox...he was to sloppy and slippery for me to play as. jiggly was always fun to play as. hey didja know they took some of the best melee players out there(dont know what criteria) and had them play as every character in different situations, rate them, and decide who was most useful and least useful. i was suprised to find out pikachu was the worst..and link was down there too.
really? no i didnt know that. do you mean for melee or for brawl? if its for melee i understand cuz every tourney guy hated those two characters for some reason. link has no real grab combo which was everything in melee and pikachu for some reason has no sustained combo ability in any way against some characters it seems lol i like using both though. pikachu used to be my best character

it was for melee, and pikachu was my best character in the origional ssb for n64. i've been playin the origional a little bit recently to remind myself what it feels like to unlock characters because i havent unlocked a character in melee for a good 5 years cause i've had it for so long haha

haha i actually to tell you the truth like pichu now better than pikachu. wish he was back. do you have a link for the site you found this on?

not too sure yet. Pit looks pretty well suited for my playin style and i know captain falcon really well so probly those 2 as of now. i really liked jigglys roll but sometimes missed enemies so i might try out sonic to master rollin a little better but as of now Pit and the Capt.

I am maining who I have always mained... Link... I love him... although the speed and quickness of ww link looks awesome...( I didn't want him to be a clone but whatever...) I want to try out pit but I think he will be weird for me... In the end I think these will be my most played characters...
Link...
Snake...(can't wait!)
Toon Link...
Pit...
Sonic... (Just cuz he's sonic... no other reason...)

Tomatktchp said:
Game-And-WATCH!
and
R-O-B!!

...and some I-K-E!!
...and some SNA-A-KE!!
wooooooo G&W. gunna be tough getting kills withing your parachute huh? i loved him in melee but he seems super nerfed in brawl.
personally i'm going with sheik cuz she's my main from before and i'll try someone new like... pit maybe? i unno i just need someone fast
probably wolf actually come to think of it

when i first saw lucas i was soo pissed i thought he had replaced ness like he was suposed to in melee

I love ness!!!!! In smash 64 I OWNED as him... I didn't like him as much in melee but still loved him

Back