The Big Giant Ssbb Spoiler Thread

he looks like a mew knock-off but different....its like fox and wolf there kinda the same but there not. So if you are good with mew this is ur guy. He moves faster then mew tho

Bowserizer said:
lucario...i cant really figure him out yet? does anybody know if hes any good in brawl? what are his moves?
B- Aura sphere, chargable, gets bigger the more damage on Lucario. curves when uncharged, gets straighter depending on how long it's charged.
→B- Force palm, great range and knockback. At close range it is a grab(think bowser's koopa claw from melee).
↑B-ExtremeSpeed, good distance, no damage, able to curve the end of your path while using it. Able to wall cling from this move.
↓B- counter/me first- strikes a pose, if hit, Lucario teleports behind the opponent and strikes them, counters projectiles, if you counter in the air he teleports to the ground and then strikes.

Most of his moves have great range. As well as disjointed hitboxes. Some moves even have hidden range, in which it looks like he didn't hit you but yet he did.

He has a unique ability to gain power/knockback multipliers depending on his current damage.Its been broken down to this:
50%= 1.25 multiplier
100%= 1.5 multiplier
150%= 1.75 multiplier
200%= 2 (doubled)

I believe the multpliers cap at 200%

He can also wall cling/jump and crawl I believe. And only has two Mewtwo similar moves(neural B and side smash.)

Well thats the gist of it, coming from what I read at Smashboards.

Last edited:
Y is everyone talking about Lucario all of a sudden... in this thread and in the offical ssbb site thread...

Man it sucks, I thought you just had to play 5 matches to unlock Ness but it turns out you have to reflect ten objects and get him to join your party on subspace. It'll take forever of course.

^Not really

You only have to do one of those to unlock Ness. Hardest to unlock will probably be Wolf(450 Vs Matches =X)

Lucario looks interesting, and I get the feeling he'll be good once you get used to him. Doesn't look like a character for beginners though.

Vdogam3r said:
Oh people! Go to ssbb cheats on gamespot! Theres another way of unlocking wolf.
I heard there was an optional level in SSE where you can unlock wolf... Is this true?

can someone explain to me why lucario is so big? what part does he have in the pokemon story line?

Donnyp1141 said:
can someone explain to me why lucario is so big? what part does he have in the pokemon story line?
Lucario is about as big as mewtwo, he's not too big...
As for storyline, he's just a popular pokemon, like pikachu and jigglypuff. They made a pokemon movie with him, but I don't watch the movies or the anime. But he's not a legendary.

Back