The Macho/Chauvenistic Movement THREAD! [V 2.0]

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
The hell did this get closed?

If theres a legitimate reason for closing it, please tell us. If not, leave it open, it was one of the most popular threads of all time and by far my favorite on the entire site.

[Credit Axtlar for Thread]

...Its going to take a while for everyone to find this thread.

The last thread got turned into spamville and off banter zone for Frogger, LiK, Axtlar, wario, brawny among others, yes I did get involved but I didn't post 358 times in the thread (Emma).

Please stick to the thread topic this time, if you want off topic banter time go make a specific thread for that cause, this was meant to be a Macho/Chauvinistic thread.

Edit; Exactly Jake, it was at least 80 pages of spam and 20 on topic...if that.

So, Levesque did the weightlifting make you any more manly, mentally or physically?

EDIT:^I've tried making a random chat thread (in the board games section of course) and they are always deleted. I honestly don't see whats so wrong with us wanting to be social. It doesn't even affect our post count (as if that mattered).

...Its in the board games section

:rolleyes: :lol:

LevesqueIsKing said:
EDIT:^I've tried making a random chat thread (in the board games section of course) and they are always deleted. I honestly don't see whats so wrong with us wanting to be social. It doesn't even affect our post count (as if that mattered).

...Its in the board games section

:rolleyes: :lol:

Request for a sub section then, a truly off topic section which doesn't count posts either.

Or request lounge is no post counting.

Oh yes, because we all know requests go so far here on good 'ol WiiChat. And just so you know, if anything I just want an answer out of this thread as to why the other was locked. Don't even begin to tell me to pm them because that gets you NO WHERE. They all point to i0n, who never responds (I'm still waiting for a reply to a pm I sent about 6 months ago).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HELL YES, DUDE! I pulled 225x8 deadlifting today! New PR and I feel great.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Oh yes, because we all know requests go so far here on good 'ol WiiChat. And just so you know, if anything I just want an answer out of this thread as to why the other was locked. Don't even begin to tell me to pm them because that gets you NO WHERE. They all point to i0n, who never responds (I'm still waiting for a reply to a pm I sent about 6 months ago).

HELL YES, DUDE! I pulled 225x8 deadlifting today! New PR and I feel great.

Trust me, contacting the staff can help. Guess how a lot of the threads and posts are brought to the staffs attention and how did we get the Design lounge (Other then writing a poem, yes I am looking at you tyler and jam:lol).

You reached the true 'Macho' weights yet? 'I know nothing of them'

...oh yeah, you're from britain.

225 would be the bar w/ 2 plates per side (pps) and both plates are 45 lbs (biggest plates (worldwide standard, I think))

LevesqueIsKing said:
...oh yeah, you're from britain.

225 would be the bar w/ 2 plates per side (pps) and both plates are 45 lbs (biggest plates (worldwide standard, I think))

So real men work 225+ and mega men work 300+?

:lol:

Meh, Deadlifting at 225 is garbage, its just good for me. The bar bent quite a bit, though. Thats a first for me :yesnod:

LevesqueIsKing said:
Meh, Deadlifting at 225 is garbage, its just good for me. The bar bent quite a bit, though. Thats a first for me :yesnod:

Ahh so the professional are 400+?

I suspect for your age and what not that 225 is amazing, mini-man indeed:wink:

Back