The Mario Kart Thread

zapasant

Where is your god now?
Aug 13, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2887-9874-6238-6951
ok, this is a thread where you can share anything on the topic of mario kart, ANYTHING!

you can compare past mario kart games to the newer ones

you can discuss mario kart wii

share videos

talk characters

here is the E3 mario kart wii presentation

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ES8HkA4kQ[/MEDIA]

I wonder if they'll put any new characters in MKW. Lol, I'd like to see Link or Samus in it. They won't though.

well, the videoo said they are putting more character because the more character the more fun, thats what he said, even tho im sure we wont see characters like samus or link, we can expect to see new characters for sure

True, and he said more racers online. It was 4 in DS so it might be 8 which is really cool. Battle mode will be sweet too!

well people from wiichat have been saying that its 12 player online, but the main thing that im really hoping for is that it has some type of ranking system,

and yes, battle mode online will be great

Personally i like the older mario kart games better than the new ones, but hey thats me.

zapasant93 said:
well, the videoo said they are putting more character because the more character the more fun, thats what he said, even tho im sure we wont see characters like samus or link, we can expect to see new characters for sure

ya i wouldnt get excited for them... whats the game called again? Zelda Kart?

interesting to see how well the steering wheel works.

I hope they introduce some sort of lobby .. thats what I find annoying about Mario Strikers is going throughthe rigmoral of finding out if a friend is online.
I'm really hoping nintendo come up with some sort of instant messenger soon..

i actually thoiught double dash wasnt all that good, but i realy really have high hopes for this game, im gonna buy this proly ion release date

zapasant93 said:
well people from wiichat have been saying that its 12 player online, but the main thing that im really hoping for is that it has some type of ranking system,

and yes, battle mode online will be great

A ranking system would be sick.

its really too bad they arent doing that for brawl

but, any ideas on who the new characters might be

Back