The National Football League Thread

haha if the raiders don't draft crabtree i sure hope that the jags do because they really need to build their offense up. I think O line and WR's should be their top priority.

^Yeah espically if he can drag 300 pound d lineman 5 yards like he can in ncaa football 09

Yea he was a projected top 3 pick before this season. That one injury really put people offa him.

he's still a beast I can see him being a great power back. (plus he's from THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY =P)

T.O. is still gunna get payed. A few days ago it mighta been by the Bengals, but they have Coles now. I dunno, who signs him now?

Chargers? Giants? 49ers? Jaguars?

All 4 teams I've heard are interested

ive heard nobody really wants him and for good reason. Marvin Harrison is available The jags should go pick him up before they even think about T.O

T.O., while being a total distraction, is WAY more productive than Harrison right now though.

but on a team like Jacksonville whom has no real top reciever he would be VERY productive.

T.eam O.bliterator would not be a good fit in San Diego. He should go to Oakland, that's where all the "top" receivers go to realize they are a drama queen and appreciate what they had before.

As for Harrison, he would be welcome in my book, reliable hands and a 3rd down receiver.

we'll have to see how T.O will react to being on a team with little to no publicity. either way a one year deal was a smart move by the bills T.O always preforms best on his first year with a team.

$6.5 million sounds low for T.O. I'm surprised he settled for that this early, but it is more than he made in his first year in Dallas. I think Dallas still owes him money as well, not sure though. Like you said we'll have to wait and see how he reacts to being in a lesser market, though I'm sure if he gets the ball it won't matter all that much.

Back