The Next President (Wiichat style)

Vigilante

The Conspiracy Theorist
Feb 6, 2008
Wiichat
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Vote for the Next President (Wiichat style)

This is how the game goes;

IMPORTANT *MUST READ (or know how to)*

Instuctions and Rules:

1. You put your name down to join the Presidential race, with Wii-chat memebers (yourself) as the canidates.

2. After five days, I will not be accepting any more canindates (members). And I am also only accepting 45 canidates in the five day period. You cannot vote until after the 5 days are over. Then, once the five days are over the race begins, you may vote for yourself (as you would), you may be able to drop out of the race anytime and still be able to sponsor (vote) for other canidates (members).

3. Other members that didn't make the entry soon enough will still be able to vote for their canidates (other members).

4. You type in the canidate you want to vote for, and that's it; also one vote is considered one vote (or point).

5. You can only increase a canidates votes (points), you cannot decrease them.

6. You may only vote once a day, if you miss a day, you can't vote twice for both days.

7. The canidates at the end of the week with the lowest votes (or score) will be eliminated. The first week, 20 canindates will be eliminated. The second week, 10 canidates will be eliminated. The third week, 5 canidates will be eliminated. That leaves 10 canidates left, which the following weeks only one of them will be eliminated.

8. In the rarity of it, in the event of a tie between two or more canidates, all of their votes will go back to 0, and you re-vote for them, in which (example), a 10 way tie occurred, the 8 canidates with the lowest amount of votes are eliminated, in which case always leaving 2 canidates, unless the tie is between 2 canidates, the one with the lowest score is eliminated. Which make the canidate with the highest votes, President.

9. (due to the lack of popularity), if there is not a total of 45 canidates, the race will still began, in which case, if there is an uneven amount of canidates, for example, 23 canidates, I will eliminate in smaller numbers.

9-1/2. If the amount of canidates does not get above 20 canidates, then only one canidate will be eliminated a week.

Simple enough, (which I doubt). Have fun.

Canidates:

AndThen?
Idjut
Inceptor
Manred
Minto
Vigilante
Wario2ooo
Zapasant93
Tampa2012
Cpt.McCloud
CantGetAWii
Me brian
Foosoo

I will not be accepting any more canidates. The voting has began.

Last edited:
I'm going to rule the WORLD!!!!!!!!

Candidates:
Vigilante
minto
Inceptor

Only 4-1/2 days or so left, hurry other possible canidates!!!

New rules

9. (due to the lack of popularity), if there is not a total of 45 canidates, the race will still began, in which case, if there is an uneven amount of canidates, for example, 23 canidates, I will eliminate in smaller numbers.

Yes! zapa is running for president. :)

Canidates:

Idjut
Inceptor
Manred
Minto
Vigilante
zapasant93

Rule

9-1/2. If the amount of canidates does not get above 20 canidates, then only one canidate will be eliminated a week.

What a perfect Signature and Avatar to announce your candidacy in the Wiichat Presidental race.

Welcome, possible future (Wiichat) President.

Vigilante said:
What a perfect Signature and Avatar to announce your candidacy in the Wiichat Presidental race.

Welcome, possible future (Wiichat) President.
idjut did it for me!

she can be Vice President if i win the race!

wario2ooo said:
idjut did it for me!

she can be Vice President if i win the race!

Idjut did the avatar for me aswell.

Why not? However, I'd much rather run for presedent.

AndThen?
Idjut
Inceptor
Manred
Minto
Vigilante
Wario2ooo
Zapasant93

This game looks strikingly familiar to another I've seen...

Back