The Offical Save this Forum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate this thread... Don't know where you got that from really..

All I'm saying is that since this thread has basically covered everything theres not much else to discuss which is why for the last two pages it has become somewhat of a spam thread now..

Quit bein' such a ****in' Nazi, man. Not all of us have any instant messengers. And it's not like we can have a group chat via PM's.
If you don't like it, leave. You don't wanna discuss anything in this thread, so we're not buggin' you. No one else has a problem. As soon as we stop posting, you'll leave. So what's the point?
Can't we just have fun on this forum? It's in the lounge anyway. Do you need me to define lounge?

Honestly can't say where this came from. Also its not hard to download a free instant messenger such as aim and or msn. Once again I'm going to say this. I'm not trying to be rude and I have never mentioned that I hated this thread. However I've noticed in the last couple of pages it has gone downhill so I made a simple suggestion that it be closed.

Last edited:
Syntax said:
I don't hate this thread... Don't know where you got that from really..

All I'm saying is that since this thread has basically covered everything theres not much else to discuss which is why for the last two pages it has become somewhat of a spam thread now..

Honestly can't say where this came from. Also its not hard to download a free instant messenger such as aim and or msn. Once again I'm going to say this. I'm not trying to be rude and I have never mentioned that I hated this thread. However I've noticed in the last couple of pages it has gone downhill so I made a simple suggestion that it be closed.
One Word Headquarters = HQ, this is where we come when ever we need to discuss..look, Close it if you must, we'll just make another one anyways...just leave if you don't like it..look lets make a Vote... Who wants this thread to Remain Open say "I" all apposed say "Nay"

Last edited:
Demon Slayer said:
One Word Headquarters = HQ, this is where we come when ever we need to discuss..look, Close it if you must, we'll just make another one anyways...just leave if you don't like it..look lets make a Vote... Who wants this thread to Remain Open say "I" all apposed say "Ney"
even if i say "I", the mod could still close it. sooooooo "i"

"I" I say "I"

edit, three "I" no nay...alright the thread stays, It is our headquarter...we report everything in here...

Last edited:
I hope you do know thats not the way things work around here..

Also you're only doing this to get me to leave because you disagree with what I have to say. Which is completely wrong considering not everyone is going to agree with you.

Syntax said:

Also you're only doing this to get me to leave because you disagree with what I have to say. Which is completely wrong considering not everyone is going to agree with you.
i agree with all of u guys, so stay syntax

Syntax said:

Im sorry i didn't eum i couldn't hear eum what?
i never disagreed with you,although yes i want you to leave because you keep bugging us that the thread should be closed...i mean come on dude what gives?

Koukin said:
Haha!
"Hello, I'm a Mac."

ShiftFallOut: "And I'm a PC. *does everything a mac can do but better* Oh, sorry. I was too busy playing the lastest next gen game."

"OH, no, Macs uhh... Don't get games or options for that matter."

ShiftFallOut: "Then what makes you so great?"

"......I cost more!"

fixed

Like I have said before there is nothing else to discuss..

Everything including improvements have basically been covered..

Also other members seem to have turned this thread into "spam" for at least one or two pages.. thus my belief that this thread should possibly be closed.

Syntax said:
Like I have said before there is nothing else to discuss..

Everything including improvements have basically been covered..

Also other members seem to have turned this thread into "spam" for at least one or two pages.. thus my belief that this thread should possibly be closed.
Not to be rude or anything but right now, your the one killing the Thread...just dude leave it alone...like Koukin said...since when is this forum banned from fun, just quite worrying about it, anyways there no point on discussing this matter or not..everyone that voted voted "I" so there no point to continue this pointless discussion on if the thread should be closed...beside if it is closed i'll make another one when the time comes that we need to talk about this matter for now just leave it be. Please

Shiftfallout said:
hey demon, much appreciated if you stop spamming every thread with threats of reporting and mass closing. You are not a mod, and though that would not be a problem, you are not showing wisdom in your "threat" spree around this forum. One look through your history shows you have been telling people to shut up or you are reporting them, over and over and over. You respond with, "well a mod said i should report spam..blah blah", they did not ask you to abuse it. If you see someone trying to sell their system, or post nudey pics of fat guys in jacuzzis, then report away. In fact, you dont even need to tell them you are reporting them, if it bothers you so much, just do it without the threats and elitist and childish lackluster remarks.

To the rest of you. If you are so worried about this forum, then you have to realize that turning it into a breeding ground for drama queens (which is what this thread is advocating) is doing. If you want to change it, post good stuff that you want to see, otherwise go with the flow.

Communities that grow change, the number of people joining this forum rise every day, and with it more diversity and such. Thats how forums work, they start small, more personal, and get bigger and change. You have to accept how they flow, or else you only cause problems rather than solutions.

:thumbsup:

However, since you do not agree with him, he will tell you to shut up or something along those lines.

I agree and disagree with this thread. Over the last little while, this forum has been filled with spammers, noobs, pokefreaks, and a-holes, and i think that the vets and the mods are tryin to stop this. I'll admit, i myself have been a jerk to a noob or a spammer but am willing to stop my hateful ways. I was a noob at some point in my wiichat stint and we need to give the noobs a chance to become respectable members. I also think that the mods need to delete unwanted threads. I have 4 or 5 threads that havnt seen action in months. We all can work together to make wiichat a better place and i'm in for a vet club. :thumbsup:

Demon Slayer said:
Not to be rude or anything but right now, your the one killing the Thread...just dude leave it alone...like Koukin said...since when is this forum banned from fun, just quite worrying about it, anyways there no point on discussing this matter or not..everyone that voted voted "I" so there no point to continue this pointless discussion on if the thread should be closed...beside if it is closed i'll make another one when the time comes that we need to talk about this matter for now just leave it be. Please

[sarcasm]Syntax is speaking the truth and offering usefull infomation, so yeah, syntax stop posting please, your worrying to much, just let it go syntax it's a forum[/sarcasm]

Seriously tho, Syntax is a intelligent member who is posting some good stuff here and because it is against you slightly your annoyed at him?

anyways, I totally agree with shiftfallout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back